FS: Alfa 116 parts

Started by Mike, September 30, 2010, 12:03:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

I was poking around in the shed the other day and I have a number of parts I don't think I am going to use.

Alfetta GT 1.8 liter engine complete and running less carbies (smoke free) - $600 (can post to melb at about 100 dollars with e-go.com, just fill in the online survey for a quote)
Alfetta GTV steel bumpers front and rear 2 sets.  $100 ea bumper SOLD
Alfetta GTV steel bumper carrello lens's  full NOS set.  $120 ea (never been on a car, just asking what they cost me 5 years ago)
Alfetta GTV steel bumper altissimo lhs NOS rear lens+seal+housing, ie complete asm new in box. $300
Alfetta 2 liter pistons and rod set with wrist pins in excellent condition- $100
Alfetta GT standard front and rear anti role bars & torsion bars - $50 the lot
Alfetta GT fibreglass (black) new replacement front spoilers - $180 - back on market due to non payment ::)
Alfetta GT 10548 - pre pollution cams - $300
116 clutch plate - NEW unused ceramic brass button - $200, would suit Group S or turbo/supercharged engine up to 300Hp. SOLD
2 liter Alfetta engine from 1984 Alfetta sedan, complete less carbies, was running when removed. - $? Offers
fuel injection fuel pressure reg and gauge, new, unused - $70 - Sold
Alfetta electronic ignition system (dizzy+ignitor & coil).  Excellent working condition when removed from engine aprox. 12 months ago.

I have various other bits and pieces, like a lot of interior trim parts for a steel bumper GTV (less dash and seats), so give me a buzz of pm me if you need things.

ph: Mike on 0439003523
cars / projects:
Twinspark - Bonneville car build
85 GTV6 red
86 GTV6 3.2 quadcam on ITBs
Alfetta '74 sedan project
Alfetta '74 sedan 1 owner
'76 Alfetta GT blue
'76 Alfetta GT Twincharge
Fiat 128 3P
78 Ferrari 308 gtb
78 Ferrari gts
79 Ferrari gtb
Audi SQ5...well something has to run

marks alfetta

Hi

I am after the alfetta gt badge (In the Alfa script) on the rear hatch if it is the chromed steel type and not the aluminium made one.

Mark

Storm_X

im intrested in the clutch thanks mike
"Alfa Romeo built to excite.. Some dream of driving the ideal.. I drive it"

scuzzyGTV

hi mike,
i'd like to grab the fuel pressure regulator & gauge, just give me a call.
scott.
81 GTV 2.0 - Red

Mike

Scuzzy I owe you money anyway so that sounds like a plan!  I should be down at the car meet on sunday, see you there?
cars / projects:
85 GTV6 red
'76 Alfetta GT blue
Fiat 128 3P
78 Ferrari 308 gtb
78 Ferrari gts
79 Ferrari gtb

Mike

Guys I will add sold to the items in the heading as they occure.  I'll work on first in best dressed, and by that I mean first to commit to purchase. 

So fuel pressure reg is gone.

The question has been asked what brand the brass button clutch is, and the answer is I do not know, I never asked, I just bought the same one a lot of the group s boys were running.  It's unsprung, so just be aware that they are a bit grabby on take up.  Simply install into any Alfetta or twinspark box with stock flywheel and pressure plate.

Probably best way for payment is to provide me with your address details and I can work out postage.  For example I would expect the clutch would cost 15 dollars to post. 

Sorry Mark, I don't have a spare rear badge.
cars / projects:
85 GTV6 red
'76 Alfetta GT blue
Fiat 128 3P
78 Ferrari 308 gtb
78 Ferrari gts
79 Ferrari gtb

Bear157

Hi there.

I'm new to the forum and to the world of Alfa, but keen to learn. Luckily I have my old mate Brent Hampstead on here to lead me astray :-)

I have just started work on an Alfetta sedan race car and giving myself 12 months to build it.

Mike, I have PM'd you regarding a few of your parts, but will also ring you tomorrow.

Cheers

Rob

scuzzyGTV

I should put in an appearance for once, it's just the cafe under the new(ish) flats?
81 GTV 2.0 - Red

Davidm1600

Yes Scott, Long Beach turning circle.  You shouldn't miss it, they usually get a good turn out of all sorts of cars, though mostly Pommie.  Therefore any Italian car is a bonus IMO  ;D  Dave
Current:
2003 JTS 156 sportwagon
1969 Giulia sedan (x2)
1969 AC Fiat 124 sport

Past: '76 Alfetta 1.8 GT 
        '76 Alfetta 1.8 Sedan
        ' 73 2L Berlina

Mike

Anyone know this fellow:
Alfetta GT fibreglass (black) new replacement front spoilers - $180 - Sold to Michael from Qlnd

I think he called me and I don't have a alfa club contact to follow up.

As a side note, and to point out the obvious, when you commit to buy, it's actually a legal transaction, ie you then need to pay ;).  It's hard enough to sell multiple items to multiple people without having to keep track of who the real buyers are.

Suffice to say, the only item actually sold is the fuel pressure reg and 'maybe' the clutch....and 'maybe' the front GT spoiler pair... 
Thanks.
cars / projects:
85 GTV6 red
'76 Alfetta GT blue
Fiat 128 3P
78 Ferrari 308 gtb
78 Ferrari gts
79 Ferrari gtb

Storm_X

hay mike i cant get to the bank till this friday after noon so the money will be in then.

also you must have thought you sent me the bank details earlyer or sent them to the wrong person as i only got your PM today at 3.00PM.
"Alfa Romeo built to excite.. Some dream of driving the ideal.. I drive it"

Sandro

hi was wondering if i could have some photos of the interior bits. thanks :)

Mike

Sandro, you can let me know by pm what you specifically need and I'll take a shot.
cars / projects:
85 GTV6 red
'76 Alfetta GT blue
Fiat 128 3P
78 Ferrari 308 gtb
78 Ferrari gts
79 Ferrari gtb