For Sale - 1990 Alfa 33 1.7L 16V Boxer. Price Drop $3,300.

Started by cam33, August 24, 2010, 10:54:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cam33

Hi all,

As it says in the title, I have a Red Alfa 33 Boxer 1.7L 16V for sale. I've owned it since November last year. I'd love to keep the car, but it is driving me crazy not being able to restore it to new condition (funds are an issue now i've gone back to uni). I would love this car to go to an enthusiast as with a little work I believe it could be an excellent example.

External Condition

The car has approximately 160k on the clock, with receipts for work completed from the first owner on.
The paint is fairly good across the car with 2 patches needing some clear coat repair, mirrors need repainting and a minor blemish on the front right hand side of the bumper, some small pin dents but otherwise looks great after a polish.
No rust, No apparent major accidents.

Interior

All plastic trim on the interior is intact.
The dash has a bubble but I have a replacement dash to be re-skinned which can be supplied with the car.
The drivers side seat need a small amount of attention but there are no rips or tears, but the passenger and rear seats are excellent.
Door seals need replacing, but I will supply these if I have not already fitted them by sale.
All electrics work
A/C needs re-gassing, I am about to replace an A/C core which was leaking.

Engine

Recent work completed includes:-
Replaced timing belt (less than 1k ago)
Replaced water pump
Fixed wiring (electric window)
Replaced Top and bottom radiator hoses
Bought 2 new tyres
Replaced gear oil with Redline product (much smoother shifting)
Replaced front engine mount
Replaced healight globes

Since I have owned this car, I have attempted to return it to it's original condition, sourcing replacement trim and exterior parts. Any that I have and are not fitted I will supply with the vehicle.

If you would like more info, please contact me via email cam.r.will@gmail.com. Photos are available on request showing the car in it's current condition (ie they were taken last weekend, not 12 months ago). I'd post them here but I have no idea how....

I'm after $3,300 for the car, and it is located in Sydney and has only just been re-registered for 12 months. Come see it and make me an offer.

Regards

Cam.

cam33

Hi Guys,

OK worked out how to post pics.

Cheers

Cam.

cam33

Hi guys,

Sale has just become a bit more urgent so I've dropped the asking price by $700 (from $4,000 to $3,300).

Would make a great first car for someone.