HI NEW TO THE FORUM. ALSO HAVE A 1965 GIULIA SPRINT GT THAT I WANT TO SELL

Started by alfalake, June 18, 2010, 04:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfalake

Hi everyone, just new to the forum. Been an Alfa nut since I was a small child, grew up around them you could say as my uncle was the Service manager for one of the ALFA dealers here in Brisbane in the early 70's. First ALFA I ever rode in was a Montreal, so it was a good introduction. I own a 1970 Olive green metallic 1750 GTV series 2 which I am currently restoring. Did the engine about 5 years ago, but decided to start work on the body a few years back, got a fair way in, met my future wife, got married had a kid, bought a house and haven't been anywhere near my pride and joy since. Will get back to it soon I hope. She is a very original car and from what I have seen very just free.  I also own a real barn find. I have a 1965 Giulia Sprint GT, now this one was found not far from my parents here in Brisbane.

The car is very original with an amazingly intact interior, the only item missing is the Ashtray console. I have all the boot mats which are perfect. The seats are in perfect order although I suspect one has been recovered. Door cards are the best I have ever seen on a 105 ( I wish my 1750's were as good). The dash is ok and all gauges are intact and working. Steering wheels in perfect and has no crazing or damage. All glass is present and intact.

The car started on third attempt when I took delivery of her and having a cable clutch it still drives. Obviously the brakes don't but are the original Dunlops, this car has not been converted to later ATEs.

This car has been fitted with a Giulia Sprint GT Veloce grill at some point which is not unusual given that the Sprint GT grill is so fragile. You could leave it on or covert it as there are now repros being made now.

On the down side the car has been stored at some point outdoors and does have considerable rust in the rear sections. It is in all the usual spots, sills, door bottoms (what GT doesn't) one headlight surround, small bit in the bonnet and of course the floors have seen better days.

PM me if you are interested and we can discuss price and details.

Phil

ps I am in Brisbane

alfalake

dehne

now
1x 85 mdl road 90
2013 Giulietta 1.4
2015 Launch Edition Giulietta
Past
Multiple Alfa 90's, Alfetta's and 147's

ItalCarGuy

Hey Phil, here are a few others I took a while ago. Sounds like like is busy mate! I'm up to 3 bambinos. Will pop around when I get the Super back on the road (hopefully this year...)

hugomac

alfalake

Guys just to let you all know whats going on. THE SPRINT HAS NOW BEEN OFFICIALLY SOLD.