Map Pockets & seats

Started by boomerang147, September 14, 2010, 09:41:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boomerang147

Hi,

I am after a set of map pockets for my 68 Giulia Sprint. Is there one on the drivers side?
If someone has them for sale or that I can borrow it would be greatly appreciated.

Also I am after a set of front seats with headrests (prefer black). The car will be a daily driver and I want it to be a bit safer.

Nick

boomerang147

Sorry I should have put this thread in the for sale / wanted section...
Anyway, looking at photos on the web, it appears that there is a map pocket on both sides. I have also noticed an ashtray / lighter box behind the gearstick. Anyone have one of these available?
Nick

P.S. My car is finally on the road with plates GTV 068. Have driven to work about 10 times with no problems.

Barry Edmunds

Nick

If the map pockest you want are the smallish rectangular ones down on the kick panels I might have a couple available.
Barry

boomerang147

Hi Barry,

I think that's what I'm after. Have you got a photo?
You can contact me at boomerang147@hotmail.com
I believe the type I need is the same as the ones for sale at classic alfa
(bottom of page)  http://www.classicalfa.com/shop/category19_1.htm

Nick

Henry Goodman

Hello Nick.

I also have a Giulia Sprint (undergoing resto) and recently removed the original carpet and interior. I think you'll find the map pocket is fitted to the passenger side only. The driver side has a tailored carpet panel only in the corresponding area. This carpet on this panel should be the same colour/texture as that fitted to the rest of the car.
Hope that helps.

Regards,

Henry.