**Car now SOLD**- - - 1750 GTV series 1 for sale - price drop

Started by EZEE, August 25, 2012, 10:03:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EZEE

27/9/12 update Car sold thanks to all who enquired

Ok car is still for sale. Feedback is the car is ok and complete but body is below average....I am trying to present it in the most honest possible way so price drops to $9,500 ono. I need the space. This care will make a reasonable "rolling resto" or keep it going as required body wise but remember it is registered and roadworthy....

I am selling a complete and tidy classic Series 1 1750GTV coupe in red with black interior. This car is neat and drives very well with all mechanicals and electrics working as they should. Body is shiny and solid but average overall, though still perfectly useable. The hard to find interior is in original and above average condition.  Reasonably priced this car provides a great entry into classic motoring. Receipts for more than $8k worth of recent repairs and maintenance makes this a bargain! Car maintained by Frank's Pitstop whilst in my possession. Selling due to consolidation of collection. More photos available via request on email, contact via PM in the first instance. Asking $10,990 ono

Emmanuel

EZEE

I forgot to ad the car is located in NSW and registered until April 2013