Wheels from 33 4x4 (faulty)

Started by Storm_X, September 28, 2010, 07:55:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Storm_X

Quote from: Frank Musco on October 02, 2010, 12:12:28 AM
Thanks heaps for the heads up Storm_X.

I've been around long enough now to know that the person selling this rim knew it was broken. Seriously! OR his lights are on but nobody's home, you know, where am I, what's my name, why am I here, my head hurts, Oh yeah... is that a crack? Anyone would have an impossible task trying to convince me that when this person was taking the photos of these rims, while moving them around, and washing them,(notice the hose and wet rims to make them look shiny), he did not notice the extremely large area which has been obviously heated to the extreme of burning the paint off. Potentially dangerous. Should be banned unless he took them back and apologised on the forum, technically it's not four rims because one is broken and not "roadworthy"

Obviously NOT an Alfa person.

This might explain it,

When the wheels got droped off to my work and while all the guys where looking at the dammage they noticed that the guy i bought the wheels of came from NIMBIN, then witch they explained where and what NIMBIN was famours for and also asked why i would buy something fom this place. I never knew.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nimbin,_New_South_Wales Must read
http://cannabis.wikia.com/wiki/Nimbin,_New_South_Wales,_Australia
http://www.google.com.au/images?hl=en&q=nimbin&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=univ&ei=4m6mTNKaD9CecdLinKgH&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ct=title&resnum=5&ved=0CDsQsAQwBA

Please try to take the time to read.
"Alfa Romeo built to excite.. Some dream of driving the ideal.. I drive it"

33 4x4

Yeah I sold little troubled chris a set of $2000 rims with tyres for $300, jeez im sorry. He has issues and you do not know me.

Storm_X

ha when i got these wheels all they where worth was scrap metal.

http://www.7daytyres.com.au/products_closeup.asp?part=&part_no=1261

i was going to keep quite about it but all i get is abused. i never wanted it to come to this.

33 4x4

I was told they had been dinged and repaired. $300 for $2000 worth of wheels, you guys decide whether Chris has a crack habit or whether it was a bargain and he would never be happy.

Storm_X

yes they where dinged but they only heated it up back to shape but not welded.
i bought these wheels insted of my weekly crack ...

dehne

are you kidding 33 4x4, if they are $2000 wheels why would you sell them for $300 unless you knew they were fuked or you have a bad CRACK habbit seriously you should offer the money back and the rims returned or another form of compensation, stop being a dick and advertise ur items correctly and with a honest description, I have a set of rims that are worth $3200 new but realistic sale price is maybe $400 max so dont bring the whole they are worth that much so you got a great deal shit to our forum no one here (except maybe you) is stupid we all know what a real reasonable price is.
so your options are be honest or fuck off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
now
1x 85 mdl road 90
2013 Giulietta 1.4
2015 Launch Edition Giulietta
Past
Multiple Alfa 90's, Alfetta's and 147's

33 4x4

jesus frank your lights are well and truly out! the crack is a repaired section and yes I noticed it.

33 4x4

thats why $2000 worth of wheels without the tyres went for $300!

Think what you like, couldnt care less!

I have plenty of customers that just keep coming back, you guys are missing out.

Your loss, to the rest of you dont listen to this bunch of demented and confused people, the choice is all yours.

Frank Musco

Well... 33 4x4... I should of explained that I have broken 'good' rims on the track, nasty, so I dont want the same to happen to my Alfa mates... Oh that's right, you couldn't care less.

I must admit, I hate missing out.

Andrew Bose

I was behind Frank when he broke that wheel and I second his view, I don't want my mates to have accidents or get substandard and/or misleadingly described products either.

I also understand after 10 years of retail, in emotive products like Alfas,  that a customer gets over a high price way before he gets over bad service and poor attitude. So do you want to alienate the largest car club in the southern hemisphere? or do you want to be professional.

33 4X4 it is all up to you because if you "couldn't care less" we will take that attitude to you and your business, whilst it lasts anyway.

Anthony Miller

Quote from: 33 4x4 on October 19, 2010, 10:18:44 PM

I have plenty of customers that just keep coming back, you guys are missing out.

Your loss, to the rest of you dont listen to this bunch of demented and confused people, the choice is all yours.

No wonder you've been banned from Ausalfa forum
Now-  '99 156 2.5l V6 (rosso)
         '88 75 3.0l V6 (grigio)
Then- '81 Giulietta 2.0l transplant (ol whitey)
         '82 Giulietta 2.0l transplant (ol brownie)
         '82 Giulietta 2.0l TS transplant (ol red)

wankski

Quote from: 33 4x4 on October 19, 2010, 07:58:21 PM
I was told they had been dinged and repaired. $300 for $2000 worth of wheels, you guys decide whether Chris has a crack habit or whether it was a bargain and he would never be happy.
Hi 33 4x4.

I'm often involved in investigations and believe me, I haven't formed a view. I also didn't see the advertisement.

In a lot of consumer complaints, the consumer is often going off half-cocked and a lot of complaints get knocked back, there also are legitimate complaints of course - so i'm not one quick to judge.

The relative price paid also does play a factor in weighing the evidence. The less price paid usually means the less of an implied warranty in the sale.

So please tell me, did you disclose they were cracked and repaired to the purchaser? Did you make them aware of the damage?

I'm sure we'd like to know - the above goes to the heart of the dispute.

gbernard

Quote from: Anthony Miller on October 20, 2010, 10:15:20 AM
Quote from: 33 4x4 on October 19, 2010, 10:18:44 PM

No wonder you've been banned from Ausalfa forum

too true   :-)

wankski

We probably should not form judgments until the facts are clear and the OP reports back of the ultimate outcome.

The changed thread title alludes to something being worked out between the two parties; they ought have the chance to do this free of interference.

Accusations and aspersions against the vendor is only ammunition for him to scuttle the negotiation. The experiences of others is one thing, but it ought not infringe on the OP's chances to work out HIS problem.

I would invite the OP to report back the outcome if he wishes.

Storm_X

just to let you guys know i got told i ill get a refund if i took the thread down.

So i did and he says his still not happy, so  think i am just going to have to put my story back up and on every other alfa fourm he advertises on.

I thought we had a deal but he isnt going by his word.

If he doesnt contact me soon he will get banned from the fourms and i am going to warn as many people about how bad he is (with selling faulty parts) as i can. So its pretty much i get back my money that i sent for wraping then i will rest on the matter or i will inform as many people as i can about him and he will loose a fair few dollars in selling his parts, and hay i might even save people from getting these faulty bad parts.