Wheels from 33 4x4 (faulty)

Started by Storm_X, September 28, 2010, 07:55:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shiny_car

I hope you work something out.

I might just add, that of the 3 people I 'know' who recently bought components from him, NONE received them in the condition they were expecting. NONE have been satisfied, and I'm sure NONE would have bothered in the first place if they knew what they were buying.

:)
Giulietta QV TCT . 1.75 TBi . Magnesio Grey - Black
GT . 3.2 V6 . Q2 . Kyalami Black - Red
75 . 3.0 V6 . Alfa Red - Grey

wankski

Banning from the forums is one thing, but the only thing that will really help is a name and shame.

He can be as pissed as he wants. The defence to defamation: truth and fair comment.

Let it boil over, and if your suitably pissed by the end of it, let rip.

Warning others is a totally legitmate purpose. Don't worry we'll stand by you as long as the objective facts are revealed. You wont be alone in taking on this guy. One thing about the Alfa community - we're pretty good about supporting each other while expecting little or nothing in return.

Typhoon90

If you find you need someone close by to help this 33 4x4 person realise the correct way to deal with people, I have a couple of relatives who live quite close to Nimbin.
They're trained in the field of locating and gathering of information on people.

Regards, Andrew.

Storm_X

Quote from: Typhoon90 on October 22, 2010, 08:57:11 PM
If you find you need someone close by to help this 33 4x4 person realise the correct way to deal with people, I have a couple of relatives who live quite close to Nimbin.
They're trained in the field of locating and gathering of information on people.

Regards, Andrew.

Thanks for the info andrew,
but adam may have friends up your way so watch out. Well thats what im going on as ive heard about his friends in adelaide.
"Alfa Romeo built to excite.. Some dream of driving the ideal.. I drive it"

Anthony Miller

Quote from: Typhoon90 on October 22, 2010, 08:57:11 PM

Regards, Andrew.

Hey Andrew, unfortunately some people can't be told, especially if they suffer from R.C.I.S.(Rectal Cranial Inversion Syndrome) where their heads are wedged firmly between the cheeks of their arse. It certainly makes it difficult to hear what all the crackheads and demented fools are telling you :P
Now-  '99 156 2.5l V6 (rosso)
         '88 75 3.0l V6 (grigio)
Then- '81 Giulietta 2.0l transplant (ol whitey)
         '82 Giulietta 2.0l transplant (ol brownie)
         '82 Giulietta 2.0l TS transplant (ol red)

Typhoon90

I can't see a winner like Adam having friends anywhere, but that's just me!

Regards, Andrew.

Storm_X

ok well he said if i deleted the topic thet he would refund my money so i played fair but after i week now no reply.
I came to my word but he didnt so oh well.

he can keep the money but if i ever seem him trying to sell anyparts on the alfa fourms i will warn everyone then he will losse out that way.

I was going to forget this all but im sick of getting played around.

BradGTV

it really is sad to hear chris.
i dont think he will be able to sell any parts on the forum know ;)
do you plan to get the wheels fixed? i would like to know who can do that in adelaide if you know of any?
79 gtv sr20, 83 gtv, 83 gtv6 3.0, 75 ts x 3, 85 gtv, 76 gt, 91 164, Subey L Series, S13 silvia, Bmw e30 318i, VT SS 6spd

Storm_X

i have allready painted one  17" wheel at work matt black but it was the 1st one so it was a trial and error. i have put it aside because i sprayed my simmons on saturday.

I have not yet to look for a place to fix the wheels as i am busy getting my daily on the road.

Ill get a pic of the one i sprayed the other week in the matt black.