giulietta (sold) cheeeeaaapp cheeeaaaapp + heaps of gear +2x twinys

Started by armc89, August 23, 2010, 06:16:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

armc89

hey guys must sell everything do not have time at the moment im about to finish my apprenticeship so i need to start collecting money to get all my own gear. i have my 1983 giulietta for sale rego but the trust 2.0 recently let go so its in need of a rebuild or a new motor, i just finished fixing up the gearbox put new syncros in new clutch, simmons b45 wheels 15x6 front 15x7 rear. car can also come with heaps of pannels doors couple of boot lids interior bits and pieces heaps of stuff! also i have two twinspark engines out of a 75 ones just a bare motor pretty sure its shagged needs rebuild other one neads 1 new head stud and has everything with it ecu loom all manifolds everything i will sell everything together for 2200 but pm me offers and send questions on this post it all must go cheers guys hope one of you guys can grab all this gear! i will help with delivery in vic and im willing for offers on separating some of it up if it doesnt start to sell, Thank you ill put photos of car on here very soon!

GiuliettaJewel

Hey mate I'll give you $2200 for it as soon as you contact me I have pm'd you and still no reply really need this car mate, if anyone knows this guy please tell him to contact me. Cheers