For Sale more bits and pieces /75/gtv/147 gta

Started by david sammartino, August 24, 2010, 12:18:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

david sammartino

Shed cleanup time again. would like to make more room.

alfetta gtv4/6- x2 high beam lights. excellent condition, silver bits still shiny, can provide pics if needed, $50 each o.b.o.

alfetta gtv4 or 6 -(pretty sure will work on gtv6 but maybe someone can confirm) ,instrument cluster, fuel oil, water gauges, $30.

alfa 75- twinspark instrument cluster, works fine, even the red bit in the tacho isnt faded, $150.

alfa 75- twinspark only, front bumper washer jets, the pair, including all connections, very rare and hard to find these. $100 will sell as pair only.

alfa 75 front fog lights, not cracked, fair condition, road worthy, $100 pair only.

147 gta standard front diff, 50 000kms, make me an offer, $150???

147 gta front exhaust manifolds with catalytics, 50 000km. make an offer 300???

147 gta standard shockers, front and rear, 50 000km, good cond and rear springs. $450 the lot.

can provide pics at request for all parts, may add some more bits also as i work through the shed!!

Sam

Hey David
do you still have any stuff in that shed? I'm interested in a power steering unt to fit a 116 series car
Sam

david sammartino

unfortunately sam, i have alot of stuff in the shed, but cant help you out with the rack.

sorry!

Sandro

hi wondering if you had any interior pieces, door trims, seats, handles etc for the gtv...thanks :)