[QLD] Alfa 164 Q (Manual)

Started by LaStregaNera, January 31, 2011, 02:27:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaStregaNera

Want to get into something rwd again, so putting my 164 up for sale.

Red, dark grey leather, has had the lower body cladding painted to match the rest of the body at some point (the paint is lifting on the front bumper, and there's a small bit of damage to the left hand rear guard where a gate swung closed on the previous owner). The leather is a bit on the tired side - i'm guessing from the period of time it lived up around Hervey Bay.
Its done just short of 180,000km, has had the topend rebuilt at about 150,000km - a prior owner let it pop a timing belt.
Squadra Chip on the Ecu, 24valve 164 tubular exhaust manifolds converted to fit the 12valve heads, 2.5" sports exhaust, all the electrics work (including the electronic dampers), fitted with 17" 16spoke Stillauto wheels with almost new rubber, comes with the factory 15" "baloney slicer" wheels. Aircon has been converted to R134A and works.
Needs a replacement vent trim at the base of the windscreen, otherwise all the interior plastics are in good shape - no broken vents as commonly found with these cars.
Also comes with a set of the later projector headlights (not fitted) if you want to update the look a little.
I'm asking $5700

66 GT Veloce
Bimota SB6

LaStregaNera

Ok, whats a sensible price for one of these?
66 GT Veloce
Bimota SB6

Joe Garra

mine, Black with 170,000 is insured for 10K  , not sure if that is reasonable, but Shannon's were happy with the price.
Now: 164Q
        Giulietta QV
Before : 75
            33 16V
            Sud Ti
            99 Spider
            156 Wagon
            159 Wagon