Looking For and selling a 2001 156 Monza Tspark 5sp Manual Asap...!!

Started by nathanlancaster, November 16, 2010, 07:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nathanlancaster

Hey Everyone,

My beautiful 2001 Monza Red 156 5sp with Tan interior was smashed into by a stupid P plater. Good news is I have been looked after by the insurance company and I am on the hunt for another one.

So....  I have managed to keep the car and decided to sell it as spares to anyone who is interested.

I was hit from the back and pushed into another car so both back and front ends are damaged.

The sides ( all doors, mirrors etc ), alpha mag wheels, all glass including sunroof, gearbox, engine, and interior are all in perfect condition still.

I bought the car about 7 months ago from a lady who had been servicing the car at The Italian Job for quite a while and I have had the Air Flow meter recently replaced ( 2 months ago )  and the car fully checked out by The lovely guys at The Italian Job as well, so I know the engine / gearbox are all in excellent condition.

The damage at the front has pushed into the raidator a little, but hasnt damaged the engine at all. Most of the damage is at the back of the car, the back end caused the " write off on the car " by the insurers.

My number is 0401 012 564, Im open to offers for the whole car as is or I guess I could sell bits off it depending on what you may need.

Now....   If anyone knows anyone selling a 01 / 02 156 monza tspark 5sp man ( NOT selespeed ) in Red or black in good condition with no more than 130 / 140,000km's with full service history / log books / reciepts for cam belt changes etc etc please let me know asap because I miss my alpha and I want another one straight away. Willing to pay up to 11,000 or so pending on conditon etc etc

Thanks for reading, call me or email me for anymore info or pictures of the car..

Cheers,

Nathan Lancaster.

dehne

what price approx are you looking at for the whole car, can you put some pics up, is the rear badge and boot lock ok what $$ for them also rims, interior ect , pm ur price if you want thanks
now
1x 85 mdl road 90
2013 Giulietta 1.4
2015 Launch Edition Giulietta
Past
Multiple Alfa 90's, Alfetta's and 147's

L4OMEO

Gidday Nathan

Bad news, sorry to hear about your loss. Still, sounds like you could come out of it okay, doesn't always work like that with insurance companys.

There are a few bits and pieces I'm interested in if you're selling parts, sent you a PM with details.

Good luck finding a replacement.

Cheers
Rory
2002 156 GTA

nathanlancaster

Im open to all cash offers, highest bidder will take the prize...:) Please let me know a $ figure if your interested in buying the whole car...:)

Cheers,

Nathan.

Ps will upload some photo's of the car soon. :)