For Sale 2001 Alpha Romeo 156 Monza T Spark 5sp Man. $1500ono

Started by nathanlancaster, November 29, 2010, 05:59:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nathanlancaster

Hey Everyone,

For Sale is my beloved but Smashed 2001 Alpha Romeo 156 Monza T Spark 5sp Man.

I was hit from behind and pushed into the back of another car so both the front and rear ends are damaged.

The engine, gearbox, all glass inc. sunroof, 16inch Alfa mags ( 95% new tyres ) and Interior ( Tan Leather ) are all still in excellent condition.

I bought the car about 7 months ago from a lady who had been servicing the car at The Italian Job every 10,000kms and the belts have been changed at 60.000 and 120,000 with full services at that point as well.

I have had the Air Flow meter recently replaced ( 2 months ago )  and the car fully checked out by The lovely guys at The Italian Job as well, so I know the engine / gearbox are all in excellent condition and up untill the accident the car was running perfectly.

The damage at the front has pushed into the raidator a little, but hasnt damaged the engine at all and it still starts first time, everytime.

Most of the damage is at the back of the car, the back end caused the " write off on the car " by the insurers.

I have plenty of pictures for anyone who wants them, just email me and ill email them back to you. Or feel free to give me a call        ( My number is 0401 012 564 ) for any other info.

Cheers everyone,

Nathan :)

turboalfa

GTV6 3.0L