Wrecking Series 2 1987 Alfa Romeo 33

Started by BarryDalHerbert, January 03, 2011, 12:09:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BarryDalHerbert

I have the majority of parts from a red car and a white car.  I want my garage back, so EVERYTHING IS SILLY CHEAP - most things are $10 each.  Nothing is in mint condition (did I have to tell you that?), but you will get an honest appraisal of the condition of the parts that you need (I am not going to be selling you rubbish!).

I have a strong 1500cc 105 BHP engine that has travelled just 130,000 kms.  The naked engine is $150.

I have all the ancillaries from that engine.

And the gearbox that left the factory with that engine for $100.  First to second gear is less than perfect (surprise!).

I have got big things like body parts, suspension parts, seats, wheels, glass, etc.

I have got small things like that little plastic doo-dad that always breaks (well unless my one broke too!).

Ask me if I have got what you need...  If you are not in Canberra I am prepared to ship the stuff to you if you organise and pay for the transport.

I'll make you a CD with everything that I have collected during my 20 years of owning Alfas with boxer engines – pictures, articles, links to web sites, workshop and owners' manuals.

How about making a trailer from the rear half of a 33 (chopped at the B pillar), I have the tow bar, but never got to the end of that project before I bought an Alfa Romeo 156 a few months ago.

That 156 means that soon to go on sale is my best-of-all-the-bits-that-I-had car - a 1988 gold 1500cc 105 BHP twin carb car that has been completely re-upholstered, a new windscreen, a fancy two-way car alarm, good tyres, and so much more.

BdH
Canberra
BarryDalHerbert@Yahoo.com
02 6259 1280 (H)
02 6242 1717 (W)
04 199 399 50