For Sale: 1982 Alfasud Sprint

Started by cammostheone, January 12, 2011, 02:54:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cammostheone

For sale is my 1982 Alfasud Sprint. Been in the family since new and has been garaged all its life. Not looking forward to parting with it as i just had the timing all redone, new head gaskets and both front shafts from the gear box to the wheels (including inner and outer CV joints) replaced with new parts. Unfortunately i had an accident on a dirt road mid December and hit a tree stump. Been to the smash repairs and was told that the damage to the chassis is fixable but will cost between $2400 and $3000 which is money that i dont have money for. It is registered until the 18th of Feb. has been a very good and reliable car and i would rather it went to someone who can fix it and appreciate it rather than be scraped. Attached are some pictures of the car and the damage to it. Looking for $1300 ono. I have a new set of points and replacement for the stripes down the side. Car did have $3000 worth of rust cut out september '09 but does have some signs coming up just near the top of the windscreen on the drivers side pillar and i small amount down on the drivers side quarter panel in front of the door.

cammostheone

More pics