Meow! Pussy Cat in my Alfa!

Started by Miss Alfa Sprint, January 04, 2011, 10:56:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Alfa Sprint

THERE WAS A FREKIN PUSSY CAT SLEEPING IN MY ALFA THIS MORNING!!!

My lovely father, took the passenger door off my Sprint on sunday so he could fix the rust underneath, and the garage door was left open this morning so apparently a cat decided the seat would be a nice spot to sleep!

My mum walked in the garage and heard MEOW!!!! and saw this tiger looking cat with a bell jump out of my car!  :o
1979 Alfasud Sprint Veloce 1.5L (Blue)
1989 Alfa 33 1.7 IE (Red)

To see my amazing photography visit http://www.marisagangemi.com/

dehne

only 1 cat ur lucky, both my siamese cat sleep in my racecar as the driver window is gone i guess im just tring to rice it up a little and maybe it will grow a turbo and nos tanks  ;D
now
1x 85 mdl road 90
2013 Giulietta 1.4
2015 Launch Edition Giulietta
Past
Multiple Alfa 90's, Alfetta's and 147's

Davidm1600

Our five cats are always climbing into and out of either my 156 or my wife's BMW ;D.  They also will sleep in them, if a window is open. 

They also travel in them too when heading off to the vet and/or cat Hilton.   

With only one cat showing such good taste in choosing your Sprint, I reckon you were doing pretty well.

Current:
2003 JTS 156 sportwagon
1969 Giulia sedan (x2)
1969 AC Fiat 124 sport

Past: '76 Alfetta 1.8 GT 
        '76 Alfetta 1.8 Sedan
        ' 73 2L Berlina

John Hanslow

Kirtty cabs and Cat Hilton ?  crikey, what a franchise opportunity !
Now:
2011 Giulietta QV

Previously:
1989 164 3.0  V6
2002 156 Twin Spark Sports Edition
2002 147 Twin Spark
2002 916 Spider Twin Spark
1990 Alfa 75 Potenziata

Andrew Bose

If I take too long getting the shopping out my 33 gets a cat on the parcel shelf every time, I'm sure the little sod just likes the contrast of the interior and the fur he leaves on it.

Marissa, if you feel a grey and white striped cat with a bell is more appropriate, I have one you can borrow. 

Miss Alfa Sprint

It's good to know i am not the only one with a cat problem, but i thought i was so hillarious and random because we have pet budgies and the cats usually try to get in the garage to get them but not to sleep in our cars lol

I once had wild ducks hiding under my car too!
1979 Alfasud Sprint Veloce 1.5L (Blue)
1989 Alfa 33 1.7 IE (Red)

To see my amazing photography visit http://www.marisagangemi.com/

madram

A cat we had years ago went missing for three days - eventually found it trapped in the neighbour's garage where it had been living all that time - on the front seat of their Porsche. Not nice. Strained neighbourly relationships for a while. Just acquired another cat courtesy of my son – I am making sure the car cover on my Spider is secure!
Madram [AROCA-Qld Webmaster]

Current: 1972 2L Spider Veloce
Former: 1988 Alfa 75 2.5L Auto (x2)
            1987 Alfa 33 1.5L Super
            1978 Alfasud Ti