Alfa Romeo Museum, Milan

Started by mnorris, July 31, 2007, 06:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mnorris

I will be visiting Milan in March 2008 and want to organise a visit to the Alfa Romeo museum - the web site tells me I need to book 15 days in advance but no contact details. Does anyone know how I should book and organise a visit?

Doug Gould

When I went a few years ago, no booking was necessary. I went armed with a print out from the Alfa Digest that had directions oin how to get there on public transport, which went well. I've driven in Milano twice and its not a favorite thing. I'm not currently a member of the Alfa Digest, but google on it (its the one run by Richard Welty) and search on museo.

Doug Gould
08 159 JTS
07 Brera
85 GTV6
72 Montreal
65 2600 Sprint
60 VW Beetle

Scott Farquharson

From the Alfa Web Site:

Who should I contact to arrange a visit to the Alfa Romeo Museum in Arese?

The Museum is open to the public from Monday to Friday, from 9.00 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. and from 2.00 p.m. to 4.30 p.m.
You can book your visit directly on-line using the special booking form.
For groups of 10 people or more, the Museum will provide a guide to accompany you, with commentary in Italian, English, German or French. We recommend booking at least two weeks in advance. Booking is compulsory, even for individual visitors (for whom no guide is provided) You can also book your visit by fax, at the following number: Fax: 0039 - 02 – 9315564 or else by writing to: ALFA ROMEO MUSEUM Viale Alfa Romeo Arese (Milan)

Scott Farquharson
Group A Dulux Alfetta GTV6
Group S Alfetta GTV
Alfetta GT (GTAM?)