For Sale Alfa Giulia Super 1600 SA

Started by alfaromeodatsun1600, May 29, 2010, 11:36:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfaromeodatsun1600

I am making this post for friends who do not have internet access.

For Sale

Giulia Super 1600

Sorry but I don't know much about this car

It has been striped down to be restored

The motor has had a lot on money spent on it (don't have full details on this)

Located in Bordertown South Australia

If you want more information contact me, by personal message,
please include your contact phone number/s
and I will put you in touch with the owner of the car by phone.

Photos below

Alfapride

Alfa 33 16v
Alfa 116 Giulietta
Alfa 116 Alfetta GTV
Alfa MY2004 147 TI
Alfa MY19 Giulia Veloce

AndrewO

It makes sense to me.

Some people don't like their personal details spread all over the internet so some kid will ring up and ask about the "Alpha" and if it has a turbo.  Some more knowledgable folk will ask if it has rust and how much it will cost to fix it, while most callers will want to sell a mobile phone or roof insulation, or maybe even chat about God.

I'm sure that if someone was looking for a Super to be restored they will do whatever they need to find out.

Good luck with the sale.

AndrewO

Oh,

If I recognise the posters name they are a regular seler on Oztion or one of those sites.
My guess is a friend of theirs put them on the spot, and they couldn't say no.

;)

Storm_X

Easy if you are Genuinely intrested in a Giulia Super im sure you can just PM him and he will give you the guys phone number
"Alfa Romeo built to excite.. Some dream of driving the ideal.. I drive it"

prova

Sure the posting is a bit vague but enthusiasts don't mind a bit of a hunt - it could even lead to something really good - its vagueness might mean your the only person to follow up the opportunity!

We all should try to be more encouraging and write postings that help each other out. Keep it light and have some fun.

Davidm1600

Good on ya Prova, that is more the spirit.  I must say, if I had been the guy posting on behalf of the vendor, I probably would have been somewhat offended and taken back by the negative replies.

I think guys some of you need to take stock a little and think before you hit the send button as to how you might have reacted to receiving such comments.  It seriously doesn't help, and we alfisti should ideally be working together to help each other out.  Sure some more details could have been provided but simply because they weren't there doesn't mean you have the right to be so beligerant.

I for one, if I was in the hunt for a Giulia Super project (though already have one) and lived on the mainland (which I don't) would have got in contact with alfaromeodatsun1600 to check out the details.  Good luck with the sale.  Dave
Current:
2003 JTS 156 sportwagon
1969 Giulia sedan (x2)
1969 AC Fiat 124 sport

Past: '76 Alfetta 1.8 GT 
        '76 Alfetta 1.8 Sedan
        ' 73 2L Berlina

116gtv

ItalCarGuy

Ok, so it looks like an early super with the two part heart grille like mine. I dont suppose there is a chassis number for the car, as I would love to know how close it is to mine