Wrecking GTV 83

Started by GTVeloce, April 11, 2011, 04:48:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GTVeloce

Hi all
I'm pulling apart an 83 GTV and some of the parts are for sale. All the drive line is available. The engine runs fairly well and the gearbox feels excellent. They are still in the car so you can test them still. I'm going to pull them both out at Easter so don't wait too long if you are interested.
Also available is interior etc but a lot of that is getting tired. That said, anything not sold is scrap so feel free to come and pick up some pieces - I would rather give bits away than see them in a bin.
The car is in Toorak.
Julian

GTVeloce

The TS GTV has some body damage. I have managed to pick up another good body and am going to transfer all the goodies across to the new body so all parts available are original GTV parts.

Daryl Susigan

Hey Julian,

Do you think you could send me some pictures of the '83 GTV body "some body damage" that you are pulling the parts out of and possibly a contact phone number.

Dazzman91@Hotmail.com is my email,

Many Thanks,
Daryl.

drewster71

Hi Julian
AM IN Adelaide but dont mind paying postage, after a passenger door handle inside & out, the drivers side rubber skirt towards rear wheel about 40cm long it is clips on, passenger high beam light complete. radiator over flow tank,

Cheers Drew  ;D
PRESENT
1983 2L GTV
PAST
1977 Alfetta