Full Respray.

Started by turboalfa, April 19, 2011, 06:53:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turboalfa

Hey guys just curious , does anyone know anyone who does a decent job for a complete car repray not including engine bay.?

2Pac clear coat.(Recommended)

But acrylic is acceptable i suppose.

and rough estimate on price there is a little bit of damage.

and where abouts in victoria:D
GTV6 3.0L

shiny_car

If you're prepared to pay the money, and really want a show car finish (eg: bare metal respray), then you could go and see Vince, who works out of Phatt Audio Concepts, Braeside. A full respray, better than original, would probably be near $10K depending upon current condition; some colours, and some work will be 5-figures. The guys there are a combo of spray painters and panel beaters, who now run their business to do show cars and full resorations and tuning. But they can do all sorts of jobs, from minor work, body kits, and car stereos.

http://www.phattaudio.com.au/

Of course, most people would not want to spend this sort of money, and would be happy with a simple 'sand back and blow over' kinda job. This might cost $3K for a good job.

:)
Giulietta QV TCT . 1.75 TBi . Magnesio Grey - Black
GT . 3.2 V6 . Q2 . Kyalami Black - Red
75 . 3.0 V6 . Alfa Red - Grey

turboalfa

thank you :) ,

Um im looking at purchusing a 2000 Gtv 3.0 v6 and the paint isnt that great . but i was gonna put the autodelta kit on it anyway so i thought if i did it all at once id be up for about 5k  or so which isnt to bad .. im not interested in show car lol its only gonna get stone chips again lol haha its an everyday

GTV6 3.0L

shiny_car

I'm sure they could do it to whatever standard/budget you're after.

But maybe also go with Lance Dixon's autobody shop. I haven't dealt with Iain there, but they are supposed to be good, and would obviously know the type of vehicle and how to match the paint properly.

Giulietta QV TCT . 1.75 TBi . Magnesio Grey - Black
GT . 3.2 V6 . Q2 . Kyalami Black - Red
75 . 3.0 V6 . Alfa Red - Grey

turboalfa

Thanks shiny, I did work experience back in the day there as my uncle use to be sales manager for alfa there.

havent thought about it but this carr need a complete respray lol all clear is gone:S

hahaha
GTV6 3.0L