Unusual Alfa 75TS on eby

Started by Joey, June 10, 2011, 01:16:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joey

Nice effort!
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290574496773&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
Cool to see something unusual like this come up for sale, but anyone want to take a guess as to what it is likely to sell for?  :-\

f1worldchamp

It's a niche within a niche  :D
Current:
2006 159 JTDm
Past:
2000 GTV 2.0 Twin Spark
1973 1600 GT Junior
1987 Alfa 75 2.5

Run with the bulls
Swim with the Sharks
Race with the Italians

colcol

I checked it out, its a genuine article, the owner said he bought it at the mount prospect police auctions, he said they were practically giving them away, its features include cop tyres, cop brakes cop suspension, its got a big cubic inch plant, also it was the model made BEFORE catalytic convertors, so it runs good on regular gas, the only problem seems to be it has an electrical issue, the cigarette lighter has to be fixed, so much better than than a sh!tbox Dodge!, a must for all you aspiring out there to be MR. Hotrodder, Colin.
1974 VW Passat [ist car] 1984 Alfa 33TI [daily driver] 2002 Alfa 156 JTS [daily driver]

alfagtv58

post of the year so far colcol ;D

Great post  ;D
1967 Giulia Sprint GT Veloce - (WIP) Strada
1977 Alfetta GTV Group S - Corsa - For Sale (http://www.alfaclubvic.org.au/forum/index.php/topic,9600.0.html)
2009 159 JTS Ti

giulia_veloce

Rumouris that $5000 will own it

hammer

Damn you Joey, I just had to physically restrain myself from bidding on that thing! What a cracker. That'd make a great Alfa East Coast Challenge pace car.

ARQ164 Shane

Quote from: colcol on June 11, 2011, 11:11:50 PM
I checked it out, its a genuine article, the owner said he bought it at the mount prospect police auctions, he said they were practically giving them away, its features include cop tyres, cop brakes cop suspension, its got a big cubic inch plant, also it was the model made BEFORE catalytic convertors, so it runs good on regular gas, the only problem seems to be it has an electrical issue, the cigarette lighter has to be fixed, so much better than than a sh!tbox Dodge!, a must for all you aspiring out there to be MR. Hotrodder, Colin.

all you need now is the car and a mission from God.LoL
Hi Neighbour,
1973 L beetle "Tilly" sold
87 QV 75 ALFA 2.5lt sold
92 auto 164 3lt RIP
91 white 164 Q
89 164 Q part car