116 giulietta panels, doors, interior

Started by armc89, June 28, 2011, 12:57:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

armc89

hey guys i have a heap of giulie stuff in the shed i need to get rid of it as i dont have an alfa anymore!
i have front gaurds 1x LH, 2x RH, front and rear doors all with electric windows, two boot lids,
i have a full interior except front seats new hood liner new carpet all new rubbers
im located near bendigo but im willing to deliver to metro area or anywhere on the way! for those on the other side i can meet you in the city! or if your up for a
drive you can come pick it up!

$200 for the lot but i will sell everything separately if you want pics of the interior stuff just ask ill upload pics of the panels now!

rowan_bris

you don't happen to have a front bumper bar or a driver's side headlight that would suiot a 1984 2.0 l do you

armc89

armc89

Quote from: rowan_bris on June 28, 2011, 01:22:34 PM
you don't happen to have a front bumper bar or a driver's side headlight that would suiot a 1984 2.0 l do you
no i dont think i do i had a few headlights but i cant remember if i sold them or what happened to them.

ANG156

Do you have any pictures of the new rubbers you mention?

Storm_X

Quote from: armc89 on June 28, 2011, 02:16:45 PM
Quote from: rowan_bris on June 28, 2011, 01:22:34 PM
no i dont think i do i had a few headlights but i cant remember if i sold them or what happened to them.

i think i got the head lights.

You still have all this stuff ? thought you where going to scrap it all ? im in need of a drivers electric window motor.
"Alfa Romeo built to excite.. Some dream of driving the ideal.. I drive it"

rowan_bris

How much would the driver's side headlight be?  Mine has just got a crack (that leaks) in the glass.

armc89

I will scrap it If it doesn't sell! I'm not pulling doors apart to send you the motor! Buy the whole door! 20 bucks it's yours! I thought you would be over the alfas buy now?

blah57

I,m after a boot lid. How much, and did you have a pass side headlight?
BLAH57

Storm_X

how much to post it to me ???

why would i be over alfas ?? been owning them for 6 years now and still loving em.

do you blame me ? looks good now tho.
"Alfa Romeo built to excite.. Some dream of driving the ideal.. I drive it"

armc89

Yeah It looks good! I dunno haha how much it would cost my guess would be a fair bit they are heavy as!

armc89

Does anyone want any of this? It's going to end up scrap if no one chirps up!

ANG156

What about the rubbers that were mentioned. I am still interested in them???

armc89

Rubbers are still here let me know if you want them 0448588285