900 Series Register Workshop

Started by Martinsifredi, July 10, 2011, 02:59:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinsifredi

900 Series Register Workshop
Friday 12th August.

To follow our range of various register activities and due to the enthusiasm of our members we will be again holding another register workshop for those interested in purchasing or who own an Alfasud, Sprint or a 33 which relate to our 900 Series Register.

Date:        Friday 12th August 2011.

Time:      Start 7.00 pm – 9.00 pm finish

32 Brooklyn Avenue
      Dandenong.    (just off Eastlink)

Melways:   Map 89 K9

The workshop will be open from 7.00 pm for members.  Pizza & refreshment available (own cost) on the night.

We look forward:

•   A range of 900 series cars on display
•   Open forum with discussion & advice on vehicle service and enhancement
•   Get the facts on carbies, boxer engines and repairs.
•   Product display of performance parts.
•   Pre-purchase guide and introduction to this series.

Extreme Body Repairs is well known to many club members due to his involvement with this Alfa Romeos – from 900 series repairs to Concorso restoration. 

Lee Parra will be our host and their business will be exclusively open for our membership.   Any other individuals who are interested in coming on the night are encouraged to join as new members always welcome. 

Please book as numbers are limited and to assist with catering: 

Martin Sifredi.
Register Captain 900 Series.
MB:  0425 735 814
Email;    mvsifredi@iinet.net.au

Provide name, member no. and mobile number and one 900 Series question that you would like answered on the night!   

MartinSifredi
Classic and Modern
Concours Automobile Presentation
Ph 0425 735 814

John Hanslow

Reserve a spot for me Martin for Friday night.
Now:
2011 Giulietta QV

Previously:
1989 164 3.0  V6
2002 156 Twin Spark Sports Edition
2002 147 Twin Spark
2002 916 Spider Twin Spark
1990 Alfa 75 Potenziata

colcol

Hey Martin, i will be coming along too, and i am trying to convince my mate Walter with the twin carb Sud, first Technical night for Suds and 33's and Sprints in 12 years, come on all you boxer motor fans come on down!, Colin.
1974 VW Passat [ist car] 1984 Alfa 33TI [daily driver] 2002 Alfa 156 JTS [daily driver]

Miss Alfa Sprint

I'll be there  8) looking foward to it!
1979 Alfasud Sprint Veloce 1.5L (Blue)
1989 Alfa 33 1.7 IE (Red)

To see my amazing photography visit http://www.marisagangemi.com/

kartone

Count me in Martin, sent you an email.
82 GTV6 split-dash
80 Alfetta GTV

colcol

Thank you to Martin Sifredi and Lee Parra for organising the technical night at Extreme body repairs at 32 Brooklyn ave Dandenong, there was a good range of 900 series cars including a 81 Alfasud coupe, a 33 based Sprint, 2 series 1, 4 door 33's, a wild looking series 2, 33 4 door, a Qautro Wagon, that is a 4 wheel drive 33 Station wagon that was actually built by Pininfarina, Martin Sifredi's immaculate 16 valve 33, which was one of only about one of about 250 built according to the Alfa Museum, Martins car scored a perfect score in last years Spectacolo, Paul O' Connors twin carb Alfasud, there was a good turn up of Alfa club members who had an informative enjoyable night, all those members who have not been to a Technical night, whats stopping you?, just wait until there is one involving your series car and come along, or even not involving your car, just come along and you will be made feel welcome, Colin.
1974 VW Passat [ist car] 1984 Alfa 33TI [daily driver] 2002 Alfa 156 JTS [daily driver]

kartone

Lee & Martin, great job. Thanks to all the participants for sharing their Alfa experience & knowledge; exquisite cars and one outrageous project involving staged twin fuel injectors with metered NOX / petrol mix boost, OUCH  ;D   
82 GTV6 split-dash
80 Alfetta GTV

Miss Alfa Sprint

Thanks Martin, Lee and John for an awesome night! I really learned alot about the 900 series and both me and dad learned alot about our Sprint and 33 and got tought some great tips and tricks form Martin, Lee and Colin  :)

It was great to meet other people in the club too and a few new faces  :)

Cheers

Marisa
1979 Alfasud Sprint Veloce 1.5L (Blue)
1989 Alfa 33 1.7 IE (Red)

To see my amazing photography visit http://www.marisagangemi.com/

Martinsifredi

First and foremost ,

I would like to send out a BIG thank you for all Alfisti members and non members who participated in the 900 series workshop tech. night.  with ought them these events are pointless .  So thank you to all of you that participated .

I hope that some of you came away from the night with some much valuable knowledge and you will be able to further your bond with your Alfa !

The passion runs very deep with the Alfisti and is one that I personally don't think any other car maker has .

If there is anything that you forgot to ask or need further information on , please don't hesitate to ask , as there are quite a few very knowledgeable individuals floating around in the club and out of it .

Once again I thank you all , and hope to see more faces and more 900 series cars come out for the next one  ;D

Martin Sifredi
MartinSifredi
Classic and Modern
Concours Automobile Presentation
Ph 0425 735 814

Sportscar Nut

Thanks Martin for organising and Lee for opening your workshop for a fun night with great hospitality. Some really interesting cars and great to see fellow 900 series enthusiasts.

Paul

John Hanslow

One of the best Register Nights we have ever had.  So much to see and talk about.

Quote4 wheel drive 33 Station wagon that was actually built by Pininfarina
still looks good - a modern classic.

project involving staged twin fuel injectors with metered NOX / petrol mix boost
A genuine Alfa factory race engine that has had a lot of professional modifications for that extra bit of power ...

Colin has said it all, thanks very much to our hosts, organisers, members and visitors.

Also met a few potential Spettacolo sponsors who were keen to have some involvement.

- Milanos to Sponsor a Concorso category.
- AlfaCorsa may provide a static display with a 102 series 2000 spider under restoration.
Now:
2011 Giulietta QV

Previously:
1989 164 3.0  V6
2002 156 Twin Spark Sports Edition
2002 147 Twin Spark
2002 916 Spider Twin Spark
1990 Alfa 75 Potenziata