SOLD - Speedy 5-spoke 15x6.5" / 4x98 PCD / ET40mm / set of 4 wheels w/tyres

Started by shiny_car, January 09, 2012, 10:51:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shiny_car

This set of wheels/tyres was fitted to my 155 when I purchased it, and I changed them within weeks (to bigger wheels); so they've been sitting unused for the past 3+ years. They are Speedy wheels, all fitted with Dunlop SP Sport 3000 195/55R15 tyres, that probably only have 30% tread left (ie: should meet roadworthy requirements, but I'd be changing them).

Specs as per title:
15x6.5"
4x98mm PCD
ET40mm offset

There are no cracks/buckles that I have seen (nor suspect), so they are in great condition from this point of view. They need a clean, and there is mild-moderate curb rash on all wheels, including the inside edges (suggesting the wheels had been laid on a rough surface without tyres at some stage in their life). The plastic centre ornament covers (with 'Speedy' on them) have flaky chrome plating. Included is the unwinding tool for the centre covers, and a set of wheel bolts.

I forgot to measure the centre bore diameter, but it's bigger than 58.1mm, so you'll need some hub rings (unfortunately these were discarded years ago when the wheel retailer fitted my new set of wheels). Wheels are in storage, but when I have a chance, I will go and measure the centre bore diameter.

They might be suitable for someone here for a track car or as a change from standard Alfa wheels.

PRICE: $200 the set

Post here or PM if interested.
Thanks, Richard

:)
Giulietta QV TCT . 1.75 TBi . Magnesio Grey - Black
GT . 3.2 V6 . Q2 . Kyalami Black - Red
75 . 3.0 V6 . Alfa Red - Grey

shiny_car

Giulietta QV TCT . 1.75 TBi . Magnesio Grey - Black
GT . 3.2 V6 . Q2 . Kyalami Black - Red
75 . 3.0 V6 . Alfa Red - Grey

john m