Annual Club Dinner - Well Done and Thank you Mary Colautti.

Started by massiveluvbuddy67, July 31, 2011, 09:44:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

massiveluvbuddy67

An excellent celebration at Leonda last night. The food was tremendous! I also enjoyed meeting some new members who had come along (Lawrence and his wife) as well as finally meeting some of the club racing stalwarts - Frank Musco. Congratulations to all of the award winners.
My thanks to Mary and her team of helpers. It was a great night.
Phil

Barry Edmunds

I'd like to add my congratulations to Mary and her helpers for the great night at Leonda. Excellent venue matched by staff and menu and attendees..

I missed out on the door prize but came away with a couple of great Giulia Super models so I reckon I am in front.

Well done Mary
Barry

Neil Choi

kartone

My wife & I had really enjoyed exchanging Alfa stories with people who share the passion for the marque.
The venue was tops, the food was excellent and the company welcoming and entertaining. 
We look forward to the next opportunity to get together.
82 GTV6 split-dash
80 Alfetta GTV

Frank Musco

A great night all round. Thanks to Mary and the team for a fantastic evening. It was great to catch up with  fellow competitors and make some new friends. Congrats to all award winners, see you on the track.

Thanks again and GO THE SPRINT!

Evan Bottcher

Many thanks to Mary and the committee and helpers for a great night out.  We were on the winningest table with Sir Frank Musco, Sheldon, and Tim Bentley winning the door prize.  I feel like a winner just to have been in their proximity.

Anyone who didn't come along missed out on a top night, good grog, great food, excellent company, and some very entertaining dance moves.  :)
Newest to oldest:
'13 Alfa Mito QV
'77 Alfasud Ti
'74 Alfasud Sedan
'68 1750 GTV
--> Slow and Fun - my Alfa journal

Paul Gulliver

QuoteWe were on the winningest table with Sir Frank Musco, Sheldon, and Tim Bentley winning the door prize.  I feel like a winner just to have been in their proximity.

For those who couldn't make it.  Who?, won?, what? , are the results posted anywhere.
Paul Gulliver
Present
2017 Silver Giulia Veloce
1979 Silver Alfa 116 GTV Twin Spark
1973 Red Alfa 105 2.0 GTV

Past
2013 Giulietta QV
2006 Black 159 2.2 J
1970 Dutch Blue Series 2 1750
1975 Blue Alfetta Sedan 1.8
1981 Piper Yellow Alfetta GTV 2000
1985 Red Alfetta GTV2.0
1989 White Alfa 164
2000 156

Stephen Aarons

Quote from: Evan Bottcher on July 31, 2011, 08:20:37 PM
Many thanks to Mary and the committee and helpers for a great night out.  We were on the winningest table with Sir Frank Musco, Sheldon, and Tim Bentley winning the door prize.  I feel like a winner just to have been in their proximity.

I feel Damon and I did our table proud!!   ;D
1989 75 3.0 (Weekend Toy)
1982 GTV6 (Project)
        oo=v=oo
2001 156 (TS Cup Car)
2015 Nissan Navara (Daily drive/Tow car)