Motorclassica picnic display - request for cars and leaders

Started by massiveluvbuddy67, August 16, 2011, 06:36:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

massiveluvbuddy67

Hi,
As mentioned at the August club night, we have been lucky enough to have been allocated 10 spots at the Motorclassica Picnic display on Saturday 22 October and Sunday 23 October. Our postion is next to the Ferrari club display so will be high profile. I have approached some members and am awaiting their replies. I do have some of the 20 spots available for both days.
I am looking for cars that are 116 or earlier and in excellent to immaculate condition. Please PM me if you would like to nominate your car and the day that suits. Please note that I only have a few days to finalise with the Motorclassica Committee. For each car an application form is required. I can supply this once we have chatted.

I am also looking for 2 people to be the "club captains" for each day. This will involve coordinating the cars on the day and representing the club with enquiries from the public. Membership forms will most likely be required. A personality, charm and wit are bonuses! In the last few years Barry Edmunds has been a wonerderful ambassador for the club at similar events. It would be a big ask for Barry to be there for both days though. An apprentice (or two) would be wonderful! Please PM with a phone number to express your interest so I can discuss the opportunity. This is agreat opportunity to get involved with our dynamic club.

Paul Mathers, the Motorclassica founder, will be our guest speaker at the October club night. This promises to be a fascinating expose into the world of high end concours d'elegance trivia and intrigue.
Best Regards
Phil

massiveluvbuddy67

I need a good 105 coupe and Spider S2 or 3 or 4 for Saturday 22 October. Please PM me asap.
Thanks
Phil

massiveluvbuddy67

Thank you to all. All spots are now filled.
Best Regards
Phil

branko.gt

can you give us a list of the cars that will be on our display ?

massiveluvbuddy67

Sure...I would just like to confirm with Motorclassica that all application forms have been received before doing so. Hopefully by Friday.