help/info wanted

Started by dehne, August 28, 2011, 04:55:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dehne

hi all
my clutch master is leaking and i would like to know the best/easiest way to get it of so i can put a new one on, is the only way to go is in the drivers foot well, also where's the best place to buy a new one from
thanks in advance
now
1x 85 mdl road 90
2013 Giulietta 1.4
2015 Launch Edition Giulietta
Past
Multiple Alfa 90's, Alfetta's and 147's

dehne

thanks, and i knew it was going to go that way, has anyone changed their setup (ie change the hex bolts and a bit of addption to then be able to bolt it up from the engine bay side, think it will be easier next time of if someone else every has to do it they will be very happy with the mod.
now
1x 85 mdl road 90
2013 Giulietta 1.4
Past

dehne

dont get me wrong, i am appreciative of ur help and suggestion, but when im putting it back together i thought of a slight mod to make it easier next time, thats why i ask if anyone has done it, thought there maybe a way
now
1x 85 mdl road 90
2013 Giulietta 1.4
Past

Neil Choi

Choderboy, ease up there, best to get some sleep first (though I was watching the GP at the time).

I am sure others have had similar thoughts but logic and sheer suffering persist.

Cheers
Neil

dehne

what my thoughts were is once it is off, is to make a plate that would mount from the inside which i would weld 2 bolts to that would then go through the firwall, and the master then put 2 nuts on from bonnet side,
now
1x 85 mdl road 90
2013 Giulietta 1.4
Past