Alfa Parts for Sale

Started by spieret, September 17, 2011, 07:05:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spieret

Hi Guys,

Been a while since I sold my baby. I now live in NSW and received this email from grays online today.

http://www.graysonline.com/sale/5001192/mechanical-workshops/vehicles-workshop-memorabilia-parts-nsw-pick-up?tab=Catalogue&email=graymail%253badhoc%253bsale-5001192&link=View%2bSale%2bCatalogue

Check it out. Lots of Alfa parts going cheap.

Cheers

Tony
Owning a GTV, if i have to explain... you'll never understand...

Current:
1998 916 V6 GTV

Cool Jesus

For interstate members, Noticed that GRAY's won't have anything to do with transport/postage. I'd be happy to collect your winning bids so that postage can then be arranged at a more convenient time and location (ie from my address or drop off to a nearby courier?) if this helps in your decision to make a bid. Just PM me prior just to confirm I'm still available ... again only for financial AROCA members, happy to help if I can. ;D
Present:
* '76 Alfetta GTAm 2.0 (project)
* '03 147 2.0 TS
*'12 159 Ti 1750 TBi
===================
Past:
* '10 159 2.2 JTS
* '89 164 3.0
* '98 Spider 2.0 TS

Storm_X

would be good to know what exactly they have
"Alfa Romeo built to excite.. Some dream of driving the ideal.. I drive it"

Mark Baigent

Sincere thanks to Tony for bringing the attention of Forum users to the Grays Auction - seems lots of people took advantage of some fantastic lots - all of which sold - some for extraordinary (high) prices - the Italian Car Enthusiasts now have a genuine 5 mt x .9mt Alfa Romeo vinyl banner to use at events (bought for an extraordinarily low price).

I must post a particular thank you to Cool Jesus (John) for offering to collect, package and deliver the Grays items for everyone who purchased. What a fantastic service to Forum members Cool Jesus offered with no expectation for financial reward. John certainly represents the best of the Alfisti spirit and yours truly  was certainly appreciative of his generosity, time and selflessness ..... a round of applause everyone !

ItalCarGuy

Yes John is a champion! I got to feed my Alfa literature fetish and then some! Now I have all the manuals I had been trying to collect. Most of those that I sell I will PDF first to share with others. I have all of the Giulia ones now.

pancho

I took my car to Fabian a few times in the 90's. Nice guys, good work. Fab's dad had a silver 105 that was immaculate. I wonder what they're going to get into now.