For Sale- 2 x Alfa 75s- 3 Litre & Twin Spark

Started by 75V6, September 18, 2011, 07:31:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

75V6

Hi Everyone,
Regretably I have to part with our two Alfa 75s, work commitments and a general lack of space have forced the decision :'(

SOLD-1990 Alfa 75 3litre V6 Red, approx 232,000kms- Was previously owed by a well known Alfa workshop and is probably one-of-best 3 litre 75s you will ever see. Has previously had a bare metal respray, lowered all round on Koni suspension, Alfa 159? 17inch wheels, Kumho tyres in VGC, factory Sunroof, excellent stereo with new speakers/amp, Momo steering wheel, remote central locking, alarm....the list goes on. Has been stored in my garage for over a year under a cover. Will need registration & RWC, Had a clunk from the gearbox when I drove it a year ago but I took it for a drive today and there was no noise so I don't know if there is a problem with it, Drives beautifully & looks fantastic ;D
SOLD-1991 Alfa 75 @ Litre Twin spark White, approx 259,000 kms-SOLD- Needs some TLC, was being driven by my son up until about 8 months ago, when the clutch master cylinder went (I think) so clutch pedal goes to the floor. Gearbox is great & engine is fantastic, starts easily and runs great. has Glass Sunroof with new seal, Momo 17" wheels & steering wheel, good stereo etc. Needs a good clean and a bit of work to put it back on the road.
OR you could use it for a track Car or parts (which would be a shame as it's a great car)
Everything works in boths cars as far as I know, the Red 3 litre in particular is in fantastic condition & I will be sorry to see it go

UPDATE 20/9/2011- The White Twin spark is provisionally SOLD- Thanks to everyone for all the enquiries.

So the Red 3 Litre is offered for Sale at $6500 ONO
You won't find a better 3 Litre anywhere for this price!

For more information give me a call on 0418 198033, or text me an email address & I can send photos,

Thanks for reading my Ad, regards to everyone, Craig

Storm_X

Im Jelious , they are immaculate.

good luck with the sale.
"Alfa Romeo built to excite.. Some dream of driving the ideal.. I drive it"

75V6

Thanks for the reply, The Twinnie is now Sold, sorry to see it go :'(
I wish I could hang on to the 3 litre as I know I will never get another one like it, but I need the garage space for my Golf GTI.

Cheers,

75V6

BUMP......Twin Spark is sold, 3 litre still for sale, price drop to $6000 or make me a reasonable offer. Can send more photos on request, cheers.

kartone

82 GTV6 split-dash
80 Alfetta GTV

75V6

75V6

Deposit has been taken on the 3 Litre, so car is SOLD.

Thanks to everyone that enquired about the car (Except for those that made stupid offers)- I have peace-of-mind knowing that it's going to an Alfa lover who will give it the care & attention it deserves.

Cheers,