Moving state sale - Alfetta stuff

Started by Mike, September 22, 2011, 05:27:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

Gents I have recently decided to mvoe interstate.  As such I have a lot of Alfetta for steel bumper GTV/sedan that can be moved on.  What is not moved on will sit in storage for several years, but if it can be used great.

I will aim to add items, but probably best that people either note what they need and I'll price it, or just call me.

I also have a John French GTV Turbodelta (Number 1) which I will now sell if someone is interested.  Since I do not wish to store it for 5-10 years and see the recently redone brakes and clutch seize, I am open to sensible offers...it will go cheap, I'm not keen to store it as it complicates things for me.  So give me a call and have a chat, the car is well worth your time if this is what you are looking for.  Sound rust free body, good paint, tired seats (need reupholster), strong motor and lots of potential.

I do also have a steel bumper 1980 GTV that has not been driven in 20 years which has been in a time warp, full history. Unregistered, can get running if that's what buyer desires.  Very original, and low milage.  Dash is in amazing unfaded condition.  I'm not keen to sell this, but have to face reality, if it sounds like something that may interest, give me a buzz.

I live in tas, can facilitate delivery anywhere in Aus.

ph:0421809998 (wifes mobile so will take an hour or so to return call)

Parts (lots more)
NOS gtv steel bumper rear lenses (altissimo) - 100 each
NOS gtv steel bumper rhs tail light unit and lenses with seal, complete -300
45mm Dellortoe's - matching set, currently on 160Hp 1.8 liter engine and run very well. 1300
Hot 1.8 liter engine - wade cams, high comp, ported, entended inlets, all ported to 45mm carbies.  engine done about 5000 road km's since fastideous rebuild, specs can be provided.  Will not part out. - $1500.
16v 1.7 liter Alfa 33 boxer engine complete with everything for conversion - $600 ish, pickup only.
2 liter 1985 Alfetta cloverleaf engine in good running order - $500
Alfetta GT 1.8 liter engine, good running order (removed from my twincharge for the conversion)- $500
Volvo 4 pot calipers *2.  $150
steel bumper GTV belts and interior trim etc, mixed lot, good condition - $50
Spare electronic ignition as per twincharge setup - ignitor+coil set - $150 (includes wiring diagram for easy install)
Set of 15inch 4*98 alloy rims. $200 (prefer pickup)

will add more as I think of it.

All prices exclude postage.  Pickup or post anywhere.  Prices are ball park off the top of my head. 

Cheers
Mike
cars / projects:
Twinspark - Bonneville car build
85 GTV6 red
86 GTV6 3.2 quadcam on ITBs
Alfetta '74 sedan project
Alfetta '74 sedan 1 owner
'76 Alfetta GT blue
'76 Alfetta GT Twincharge
Fiat 128 3P
78 Ferrari 308 gtb
78 Ferrari gts
79 Ferrari gtb
Audi SQ5...well something has to run

Storm_X

If you have any race/performance parts for sale please let me know.

Can you also PM a ball park figure on the john french, When i sell my Silvia i will have some cash witch i was planing to poor All in to my Giulietta's.

Thanks Chris
"Alfa Romeo built to excite.. Some dream of driving the ideal.. I drive it"

Pat

Current
1993 164 QV 24V
1984 GTV 2.0
Past
'87 33
'82 Fiat Superbrava Mk2
'79 Alfetta Sedan
'82 Alfasud
'86 Alfa 90
'91 75 Twin Spark
'91 164
'83 Alfetta Sedan

aggie57

Where are you moving to Mike? There will be a few mainlanders interested in seeing your twin-charge GT I suspect.
Alister
14 Alfa's since 1977. 
Currently 1973 GTV 2000, 2020 911 C2S MT, 2021 Mercedes GLE350, 2023 Polestar 2 LRDM
Gone......far too many to list

Mike

Off to Perth, will be interesting to see the scene over there.

Guys, please, I have 4 weeks to move, removalists have already quoted to take the lot.  People who call will clearly get first dibs.  PM's also answered, but will be brief, best to call.

Thanks
Mike
cars / projects:
85 GTV6 red
'76 Alfetta GT blue
Fiat 128 3P
78 Ferrari 308 gtb
78 Ferrari gts
79 Ferrari gtb

bteoh

Hi Mike,

Do you have any idea what it would cost to bring the GTV Turbo Delta to Perth? I was originally interested but felt it was a bit cost prohibitive to bring to Perth at the time.

Regards,
Brian

scuzzyGTV

QuoteDo you have any idea what it would cost to bring the GTV Turbo Delta to Perth?
the boat fair, petrol & a plane ticket back to hobart  ;D

Mike will try and catch you over the weekend and see what I can get off you.

scott.
81 GTV 2.0 - Red

dehne

ill take the same option, ill drive it over for you to, would be an awesome journey, but i will also add that maybe some extra $$$ to pay the speeding fines along the way lol
now
1x 85 mdl road 90
2013 Giulietta 1.4
2015 Launch Edition Giulietta
Past
Multiple Alfa 90's, Alfetta's and 147's

GTVeloce

Brian

I moved my Alfetta GTV via a logistics company for $550 from Perth to Melbourne. Assuming the same price the other way and factor in a Spirit of Tas journey and it will be cheaper than driving it and quicker too most likely. Mine took three days Per-Mel.

Cheers
Julian

Brad M

Quote from: GTVeloce on September 23, 2011, 01:46:19 PM
I moved my Alfetta GTV via a logistics company for $550 from Perth to Melbourne. Assuming the same price the other way and factor in a Spirit of Tas journey and it will be cheaper than driving it and quicker too most likely. Mine took three days Per-Mel.

It won't cost the same, Perth to Melbourne is a backloaded rate, the reverse direction isn't.

BTW: I'm not abiding by the Rules ... http://www.alfaclubvic.org.au/forum/index.php?topic=3594.0 by posting here.
06 147 JTD 1.9
76 116 GT 2.0
72 105 GTV 2.0

Gone... 2x 147 GTA, 2x 90, 2x SudSprint

Next? ... http://www.alfaclubvic.org.au/forum/index.php?topic=17067

Storm_X

Quote from: Storm_X on September 22, 2011, 06:44:27 PM
If you have any race/performance parts for sale please let me know.

Can you also PM a ball park figure on the john french, When i sell my Silvia i will have some cash witch i was planing to poor All in to my Giulietta's.

Thanks Chris
"Alfa Romeo built to excite.. Some dream of driving the ideal.. I drive it"

Mike

Perth:  I'm happy to move the car with the rest of my cars to Perth and take all the hastle out of it for the buyer, it is costing me 2k/car at the moment.  I did have 10+k on the car but am happy to consider offers at this point.  I am not going to pm people prices. 

I wont have time to muck around though as I've said, people will have about 1-2 week to make up their mind then I will be locked into my move and what has not been sold will be stored localy and wont surface for a few years.

I still have a boxer 16v engine complete with suspension and computer, rad, etc etc.  Everything needed to drop into a sud.  I'd like 600 for the lot.

Cheers
Mike
cars / projects:
85 GTV6 red
'76 Alfetta GT blue
Fiat 128 3P
78 Ferrari 308 gtb
78 Ferrari gts
79 Ferrari gtb

bteoh

Hi Mike,

Is the Turbodelta currently registered in Tasmania and you've owned it for 12 months or more? If so, it will make it much easier to register in WA. If it has current registration, then it doesn't need to go through inspection to get registered in Perth. Otherwise, it has to go through inspection and depending on who the inspector you get will determine how easy it is to pass. If lucky, it will through first time but if not, maybe it will take several inspections with more inspection fees and temporary permits to drive for that day only.....
Anyway, let me know the current status of it.
You'll no doubt meet some alfisti in Perth in due course assuming you are still into alfas when in Perth.

Cheers,
Brian

P.S. Hahaha..... Some of the other members have an interesting option to bring the car over..... Wish I had the time to do that :)

Mike

If someone wants the car with Tas rego, I will get rego for it.  It does not currently have rego, however, it is very straight forward to get.  WA must be the only state that does not require pit inspection for vehicles registered in other states.  Certainly Melb, Syd and Qlnd opperate this way.

Brian I will always be into Alfas ;-).
cars / projects:
85 GTV6 red
'76 Alfetta GT blue
Fiat 128 3P
78 Ferrari 308 gtb
78 Ferrari gts
79 Ferrari gtb

Davidm1600

Hi Mike, tried sending you a PM but it didn't seem to work, so best use this thread instead.  I need to catchup with you before you head off to the West, to collect the trophy that you won last year for the Silver GT.  We will need it to give to this years' winner for the Best Restoration. 

Happy to catchup in town at lunchtime or after work, whichever is convenient for you. 

Cheers Dave
Current:
2003 JTS 156 sportwagon
1969 Giulia sedan (x2)
1969 AC Fiat 124 sport

Past: '76 Alfetta 1.8 GT 
        '76 Alfetta 1.8 Sedan
        ' 73 2L Berlina