RDA-EBC Brakes AROCA Sprint Round 7 Phillip Island Sunday 11 December 2011

Started by Neil Choi, October 28, 2011, 07:47:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil Choi

RDA-EBC Brakes AROCA Sprint Round 7 Phillip Island Sunday 11 December 2011

LAST SPRINT FOR 2011.

It is our most popular sprint event.

I have sent personal emails to each AROCA competitor for early entry to avoid disappointment but many have not taken my friendly advice.

You will miss out if you do not send me your entry NOW.  I am not kidding.

Attached is the entry form and supp regs.

Neil

Neil Choi

Okay Alfa racers, despite my friendly warning via personal email and forum (that is for those who are on here), we are filling fast and I would gladly like to see a couple more (how about a couple dozen more) Alfa's entered.

I am not kidding or exaggerating, but we are nearing full and I haven't opened up entry to the general club motorsport community.

For pretty much the first time I could be turning away Alfa racers, I don't want to but I will as we will be full.

I am not worried as I have my entries in.

Neil (love to race with other Alfa's than another marque)

Neil Choi

Well, i can tell you all that the event is pretty much full.

Don't tell me I didn't warn you.

Full in less than two weeks.  Quickest fill I have ever seen in my comp sec term.

Neil

Neil Choi

Fantastic day at Phillip Island today.  Given the forecast and the downpour at 1 am and the drizzly drive down to the Island, it was looking ominous.   But luck would have it, the weather was fabulous, cool to partly cloudy to sunny and a bit of headwind.  Some asked how I am able to arrange it, answer being it is a refined art and skill mastered over years of practice and begging to the weather god who is a very nice lady.

Anyway, everyone had a successful day, coming home with good laps times.

About 60 Alfa's in competition, several new cars and members competing for the first time and lovely to see.

Thanks to all those who ran the day, those include Stuart Thomson, Greg Savage, Bruno Colautti, Ross Flood, Brad Marshal, John Marras, Noel (Alan Hopla's mate), Terou Delacroix, all the scrutineers including Mick Aarons, Colin Byrne, Robert Downes; Phil Aarons, Steve Aarons, Joan Read, Pam Phillips, Jess (Savage?), Lynda Savage, Gary Pearce, Alan Hopla, Clyde Hay, and I know there are the usual few who I missed (apologies, remind me and I will amend).

Most of all I discovered a cheap no cost method of gaining 4 sec.

Regards
Neil

alfagtv58

1967 Giulia Sprint GT Veloce - (WIP) Strada
1977 Alfetta GTV Group S - Corsa - For Sale (http://www.alfaclubvic.org.au/forum/index.php/topic,9600.0.html)
2009 159 JTS Ti

Neil Choi

Miss Alfa Sprint

1979 Alfasud Sprint Veloce 1.5L (Blue)
1989 Alfa 33 1.7 IE (Red)

To see my amazing photography visit http://www.marisagangemi.com/

murph

Pics are now online at www.mx5pics.com.au - enjoy

Any questions or feedback pls email admin@mx5pics.com.au for a prompt reply.

Forum messages are not checked regularly.