Alfa GTV 1977 For sale

Started by Trent, December 29, 2011, 12:38:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trent

Hi Everyone again. I have decided the Alfa need to go asap !!

$2000 no less. Has to go. First in best dressed.  Call me on : 0411 267 801 my name is Trent.

Hi everyone, I have decided that my Alfa need to go to a better home. It has been stored in a car parking spot at the apartment where i live for the past year. I think i have driven it about 6 times in that year and is on club reg (BMW car club)  Club reg is transferable if you become a member of that club.

There is not to much to say about the car really, it has standard 2nd gear is a bit slow to engage problem and a minor spot of rust under the chrome trim along the window sills. It has koni adjustable shocks that work great and gtv6 front torsion bars installed.
I had a Alfa GT front window mould installed instead of that not so nice looking rubber mould.
The rear wheel bearings are brand new!!!!! only 3 months old.
The engine had new rings put in about 1 year ago.
All tyres on the wheels are roadworthy.
It has a later model tail shaft fitted and new spigot bearing in flywheel
Recently replaced the steering wheel with a really good original wheel i managed to find.
Has 2 new front fibreglass splitters (bought off Vin) fitted.
Has had an electronic distributor fitted.

It has at least 2 set of wheels to go with the car, 1 set are performance mini light's standard size and half inch wider than stock (perfect for tracking) 2nd set of wheels are 17" things that would suit the younger Alfa fan they are powder coat white and very bling. I have only had these 17's on the car once they are not my style.

To be honest the car is not perfect by any means but it is better than others in certain aspects that matter.
The car is in pretty good nick and would need a few mechanical things to finish it mechanically, i think the front a arm bushings and the rear calipers i think need a seal kit i cant remember.

The car drives and can be viewed at any time, i have until the 16th Jan off work
Im wanting $2000 for the car, you can call me on :0411 267 801 and my name is Trent

Here is a picture of the car when i drove it to the beach house at Phillip Island with the bling wheels on it.

Recently taken from IKEA rooftop in city

alfagtv58

Assuming it is Victorian club reg, you mention above it can be transferred within the BMW club, this is incorrect, club reg/permit is not transferrable at all in any club, this is a vic roads rule, not a club one.

Good luck with the sale.
1967 Giulia Sprint GT Veloce - (WIP) Strada
1977 Alfetta GTV Group S - Corsa - For Sale (http://www.alfaclubvic.org.au/forum/index.php/topic,9600.0.html)
2009 159 JTS Ti

Beatle

Paul B
QLD

Past:
'79 GTV - Loyal 1st love
'76 GT - Track entry
'89 75TS - Saved
'76 Alfetta - Sacrificed
'83 GTV6 - NT bullet
'67 Duetto - Fun
'66 Super - Endearing
'92 164 - Stunning
'85 90 - Odd
'04 GT 3.2 Rosso/Tan - Glorious
'02 156 V6 Auto Rosso/Tan - Useful daily

Sam

Hi Trent , is the car still for sale?

i sent you a PM. If its still for sale, please let me know

Trent

Hi Sam, Yes the car is still for sale.

Sam

Please give me a call on 0400727376 or sms me your number to sort out a time to see it.
Sam

Trent

Just like to confirm to everyone that CLUB REGISTRATION IS TRANSFERABLE to the new owner of the vehicle.

The new owner would have to become a member of the club that the club registration is registered in.

I have confirmed this and under the new club rego rules and regulations its a standard transfer form that you club's vehicle inspection workshop can do for you.

Brad M

Quote from: Trent on January 05, 2012, 02:35:26 PM
Just like to confirm to everyone that CLUB REGISTRATION IS TRANSFERABLE to the new owner of the vehicle.

The new owner would have to become a member of the club that the club registration is registered in.

I have confirmed this and under the new club rego rules and regulations its a standard transfer form that you club's vehicle inspection workshop can do for you.

Incorrect. Refer to the downloadable "Club Permit Application" ... http://www.vicroads.vic.gov.au/Home/Registration/FeesFormsAndFAQs/Forms/ .

On the second page it clearly states as the last line in the Conditions of Use... "A club permit is not transferrable and does not allow an unroadworthy vehicle to be used on a road".

The basics are there is no actual "Club Rego", there are only Club Permits, which allow unregistered vehicles to be used on the road.

Regardless, good luck with selling your nice GTV.
06 147 JTD 1.9
76 116 GT 2.0
72 105 GTV 2.0

Gone... 2x 147 GTA, 2x 90, 2x SudSprint

Next? ... http://www.alfaclubvic.org.au/forum/index.php?topic=17067

Beatle

Does 'not transferable' refer to the owner or the vehicle?

Either way I guess it's a moot point as any new owner can easily apply separately for a club permit, and the cost of any unused driving days is hardly a major consideration.
Paul B
QLD

Past:
'79 GTV - Loyal 1st love
'76 GT - Track entry
'89 75TS - Saved
'76 Alfetta - Sacrificed
'83 GTV6 - NT bullet
'67 Duetto - Fun
'66 Super - Endearing
'92 164 - Stunning
'85 90 - Odd