wanted original Alfa 90 15*6 RIMS

Started by alfetta82, December 26, 2011, 11:41:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfetta82

I am looking for ALfa 90 original rims  15*6 . does anyone know where to look for these or have some for sale.

1969read

dehne

now
1x 85 mdl road 90
2013 Giulietta 1.4
2015 Launch Edition Giulietta
Past
Multiple Alfa 90's, Alfetta's and 147's

Fylnn

Strangely enough i am also in Brisbane and I am also looking for 4 of the Alfa 90 Speedline 15 x 6.  i can probably organise transport from Melbourne and just did some from Perth, Sydney need some help. 

But I am after 4 of the same ones in the attached photo.  Anyone got any? 

dehne

just did a check, and i still have 12 and can get some more if really needed, am going to check freight price to bris next tuesday for rim only and i post it up
now
1x 85 mdl road 90
2013 Giulietta 1.4
2015 Launch Edition Giulietta
Past
Multiple Alfa 90's, Alfetta's and 147's

four90s

And if Dehne runs out I think I've got another 8 or so. But I'm in Adelaide. Don't know that it'd be much worse to send to Brisbane.

Cheers

Steve
Adelaide
Four90s
Too many others to list
(33 Alfas and some other things since 1979)

1969read

They are still about but really clean examples are now getting rare, just sold a perfect set which years ago,I went through over 20 at a local wrecker to get 5 good ones Jason

dfrye

I am in Sydney and have a couple of sets of these that I would dearly like to get rid off. I can't bring myself to take them to the tip. I could give you a set of 4 of the average ones for nothing, but if you are shipping them we'd want to get the tyres off. I think from memory I have a near perfect set too.

Send me a note if you want to discuss.

//dean