AROCA Race Craft and Driver Education 3 March 2012 at Winton

Started by Neil Choi, January 05, 2012, 07:04:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil Choi

Pencil this into your diary.

First of two AROCA Race Craft and Driver Education for 2012.

3 March 2012 at Winton

Documents to be available soon (probably end of January).

Race Craft:  instructional sessions all day, 20-30 minutes on, 20-30 minutes off, with instructor feedback.  Ideal for new, junior, novice drivers and those wanting more to be better drivers on the circuit.  Learn about racing lines, cornering, braking and various circuit driving techniques.  A must if starting for 2012.  Cost:  $250-300, minimum of 4 hr track time.

Driver Education:  formatted for the teenage drivers from 14 yo and up, ideal for learners and probationary drivers.  Learn about road driving attitude, defensive driving techniques and emergency techniques which you can't learn or practice on public roads or space.  Cost: $100-120, lots of track time, instructions and exercises.

Watch this space or contact me neil_choi@optusnet.com.au or 0433 11 66 47

Regards
Neil

Neil Choi

Just on a month to the event.

I anticipate having paperwork available by this weekend or early in the week at the latest.

I expect the event to be popular so get your entry in early.

It is a fantastic experience with lots of track time and instruction and advice.  You will walk away with a PB and a big smile at the end of the day.

Also all the members with teenagers, excellent opportunity to educate young drivers the responsibility of driving, some skills and a correct attitude.

I know of at least two 13 year olds signed up already.

Regards
Neil

Neil Choi

Neil Choi

Club members and all,

If you are still wondering about entering and getting some valuable practise, now is the time to do so.

It is available to all, adults and teens.

You have another week or so to contact me.  More importantly, I need to know so catering can be arranged.  Great value. 

The club is highly subsidizing the event, so get your membership's worth in one day, one event.

Regards
Neil

usshellfire

hi!

just got a 2nd hand 147. was wondering if i could attend the drivers education event?

colcol

Hello there usshellfire, positions are filling up, send Neil Choi an email to see if there are any vacancys for the driver training event, great car 147, very handy around Winton, Colin.
1974 VW Passat [ist car] 1984 Alfa 33TI [daily driver] 2002 Alfa 156 JTS [daily driver]

Neil Choi

Last chance to participate in this rather educational event, get in touch with me by this weekend.

I will even throw in lunch.

For all the members out there wanting to experience their Alfa's in a safe environment and learn something different, both circuit training and driver education. 

Currently we have 13 yo, 14yo and 16 yo entered, as well as new licensed drivers.  Suited to all.

We are promoting safe and advanced driving skills, the only way to help our Alfa drivers to be better drivers.

Neil Choi

At the conclusion of the program, there will be a private practise session from 3:45pm to 5pm. 

3 sessions of 20 mins.

Fee is $30 for the hour and all the laps you want to do.  No passengers.

Contact me in advice to book.  neil_choi@optusnet.com.au or 0433 11 66 47

Neil

Neil Choi

I can accept 3 more entries for Race craft, so get in contact with me if considering.

Neil