2012 AROCA Winton Sprint Round 2 4th March

Started by Neil Choi, January 05, 2012, 07:08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil Choi

Advance notice.

AROCA Winton Sprint Round 2 on 4th March

Great weekend of motorsport following on from Race Craft and Driver Education.

Watch this space for documents which should be available by end of January.

Contact me neil_choi@optusnet.com.au or 0433 11 66 47

Regards
Neil

Neil Choi

I plan on preparing paperwork this coming weekend or early in the week at the latest.

Going to be a fantastic weekend of club motorsport.

Regards
Neil

Neil Choi

Documents now attached for entry to event.

Neil

Neil Choi

Still thinking of coming up to Winton?

Lots of runs to be had.

I will leave entries open for another week for the late comers.

Neil

Neil Choi

Last chance this weekend to get your entry in.

Neil

Neil Choi

At the conclusion of the circuit training program on Saturday 3rd March, there will be a private practise session from 3:45pm to 5pm. 

3 sessions of 20 mins.

Fee is $30 for the hour and all the laps you want to do.  No passengers.

Contact me in advice to book.  neil_choi@optusnet.com.au or 0433 11 66 47

Neil

Neil Choi

Many thanks to all those who entered and braved the initial overnight and morning weather,  the weather was certainly not looking so good in the morning, but the wet conditions provided some valuable and much needed wet practice.  In the wet conditions, some spectacular off's were well observed, especially from dummy grid, thanks for the entertainment.  Fortunately, our sun order came through for the afternoon sessions to be run in brilliant sunshine and even warm temperatures.  Lap times became reasonably quick with a surprisingly good grip remaining on the track.  But by late afternoon, track temperature became too warm and no more fast times for the day were to be had.

Those to thank most especially are:
Greg Savage, Stuart Thomson, Bruno Colautti, Gianocarlo Ingrisiano, Chris Sutherland, Rory Sutherland, Anthony Sharp, all the administration helpers Noel and Mike, all the scrutineers.  Of course there will be ones I missed, apologies.

Next AROCA event will be Sandown 29 April, entry forms will be available towards end of March.

So for the next two weeks, don't bother me (got my own motorsport to contend with)!!!
Regards
Neil