EOI: Alfetta GTV turbo

Started by 116gtv, July 21, 2011, 02:18:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

116gtv

Update. The Grp 4 flares and wheels have been sold. The car now has other. Less agressive flares fitted with steel wheels. New price is 2950.

978 Alfetta GTV in red.
Totally stock except a Beninca turbo engine with blow through dellortos and late model turbo, Suspension is old and sits too low for my liking. Big exhaust all the way through.

There is some info about the car here:
http://www.alfabb.com/bb/forums/alfetta-gtv6-1975-1986/160475-turbodelta-replica-here-we-come.html

The car drives and is currently on historic number plates. It has driven less than 300 kms since we put it together, and its been like this for more than 3 years.
Needs:
New brakes
Re-route battery to boot
Make up air intake
Replace suspension
adjust exhaust hangers/mounts as it is tight in areas and vibrates at certain rpms
dynotune the motor - we've turned boost down until this is

The good news:
Very little rust.
Good dash and interior
Group 4 rally flares
Negative offset wheels
Good gearbox and tailshaft
Fresh oil,filter, coolant

$4000 as is.

Serious enquiries pls call me on 0421 174 935

The car is in Artarmon in Sydney at the moment.

Cheers

Martin

Darryl

Got my interest - but I'm mad :) I'd go the stradale with this one - need something more sinister under the bonnet to back up the grp4 look....

Probably about to have this comment moderated out of existence..... If so - do you want to put a thread *about* the car (rather than about selling it) here or should I post on alfabb...

116gtv

116gtv

Mike

On a helpfull note, I can vouch for dealing with Martin when selling Alfa's.  He is knowledgable, friendly and totally trust worthy.  I sold a car to him a while back from Tas and the transaction went very smoothly.

Good luck with it Martin.
cars / projects:
Twinspark - Bonneville car build
85 GTV6 red
86 GTV6 3.2 quadcam on ITBs
Alfetta '74 sedan project
Alfetta '74 sedan 1 owner
'76 Alfetta GT blue
'76 Alfetta GT Twincharge
Fiat 128 3P
78 Ferrari 308 gtb
78 Ferrari gts
79 Ferrari gtb
Audi SQ5...well something has to run

116gtv

Darryl

Nice pics. I am in lust with those wheel arches, despite stradale comments....

And on the seller references front - I've bought a car from Martin - good bloke to deal with.

And just to be clear *I like turbo Alfettas, they are great cars, buy one today*

116gtv

A few new and current photos on the above photobucket link

116gtv

Very little progress on this car, and no real hope in finishing it anytime soon due to lack of time and funds.

Therefore the Alfetta is still for sale.

I will consider trades or swaps of Alfas or non-Alfas, however no projects as I dont have the time to play anymore.

The Historic rego is not transferable, therefore the car will be sold unregistered.

116gtv

This car is still for sale. I will consider reasonable offers as I have to move it from Coogee by mid-jan.

116gtv

Car is in Artarmon at my mechanic. Updated price is now $4000.

116gtv

Update. The Grp 4 flares and wheels have been sold. The car now has other, Less agressive flares fitted with steel wheels. Final price drop to 2950. Back in my garage now after a 25min drive home.