WTB. Door Trims [Cards] Fr, Seats '74 GTJ,Tan Colour.

Started by McAnnik, March 06, 2012, 08:27:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McAnnik

Hi All, the heading sez it all.My car interior is in tatters [typical! nothing new there]. I know the best option is to import a seat kit from UK,my favourite supplier being CxxxxxxAxxx but the postage getting it here is horrendous in comparison to having the whole job done by the local trimmer! What have you in the way of retrievable upholstery???? Chances are, it's not much better than mine. I have a industrial sewing machine to play with but not sure that my best efforts at car trimming would be acceptable, even to me! Apart from the well known Concours type Professional trimmers, does anybody know of a Melbourne Trimmer prepared to do a reasonable job at not over the top price to repair what I have.Please note! I did not ask for a cheap job at no cost!! I dont have a Concours car, just a nice tidy daily driver but I don't use it daily,I dont mind putting in a few bucks to buy whats needed or pay a reliable person to work to a realistic budget. Thanks Guys....

Paul Gulliver

Try  "Design Auto Interiors Pty Ltd" Malvern Street Bayswater  over the Road from hugh Harrison @ Monza Motors . Cel has done some trimming for several of our cars. Very reasonable & does a good job.
Paul Gulliver
Present
2017 Silver Giulia Veloce
1979 Silver Alfa 116 GTV Twin Spark
1973 Red Alfa 105 2.0 GTV

Past
2013 Giulietta QV
2006 Black 159 2.2 J
1970 Dutch Blue Series 2 1750
1975 Blue Alfetta Sedan 1.8
1981 Piper Yellow Alfetta GTV 2000
1985 Red Alfetta GTV2.0
1989 White Alfa 164
2000 156

McAnnik

Thanks Paul, Cel will be first on my contact list when my car is ready to move, Glass needs to come out for headliner fitting as well. Not a problem to Cel I'm sure! Regards.....Ian