FS - Eibach ProSystem suspension kit for 156 2.5 V6/156 3.2 GTA

Started by L4OMEO, March 13, 2012, 03:58:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

L4OMEO

Having recently installed coilovers my barely-used Eibach ProSystem suspension kit is now up for sale. Comprising uprated and tuned springs and shocks, this highly regarded system was purchased and installed less than two years ago and I've travelled maybe 5000km on it since. In the context of its lifespan it's probably only just bedded in properly, and certainly feels even better now than it did when first installed.

The kit lowers the car by approximately 30mm from standard, significantly improves the handling, and offers better all-round body control (no more slapping the nose on the ground over speed bumps). In terms of the ride/handling balance it is a fantastically well-judged set-up for a road car and feels like a factory upgrade. I'm happy to provide much more detailed feedback if required, just PM me.

Asking $500, pick-up from Brisbane Northside or I can help arrange shipping at the buyer's expense.

If you want to know what it looks like just look up the kit on the Eibach site and try and picture it dirty.

Okay, I'll clean mine and post some pics  ;)
2002 156 GTA