Alfetta GT for sale (SOLD)

Started by kenh, April 15, 2012, 10:06:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kenh

OK
:(
I have a 1976 Alfetta GT which has been partially dismantled with a view to fixing some rust and doing a restoration on. I have had the car for three years and have stripped out most of the interior (although all parts are there) to try and fix some rust in the 'A' pillar. Time and circumstances means that I am not likely to get it done so I am reluctantly hoping that someone else may be able to take it on or use the car for parts.

The car is an early model Alfetta GT (VIN AR11611*000 1993), red in colour (as all good Alfa's should be) with red and black seats and Cheviot (I think) alloy wheels. The car did run when I picked it up although one of the rear brakes was jammed on and it has not really been started since then.

I am looking for $400 or best offer and you will have to arrange for pick up. I have attached a couple of photos of the car when I picked it up.

Any questions please call me on 0416 797 029.

Ken

kenh

Here's a couple of photos during the dismantling process.

kenh

Sorry folks, the car is located in Kellyville, north western suburbs of Sydney.

AlfettaResto

I'd be interested in the steering wheel if it is in good condition and if you're interested in seperateing from the car.  I'm in WA so the postage would determine what I'd pay for it?