FS - NOS Giulia Sedan Carello tail light assemblies

Started by pancho, March 25, 2012, 10:31:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pancho

Hi guys,

I'm doing an order of some NOS (new old stock) and there is a set of New original Carello tail light assemblies for the Giulia sedan - Come complete with lenses and the housings as well as the rubber gaskets. They are the lenses with the chrome trim surround and clear reverse square.

Pictures coming.

Davidm1600

Hi Pancho, pics would be good, as there are two types of rear tail lights/lens, earlier slimer ones and later model larger types. 

If finances might permit, I could be interested.
Current:
2003 JTS 156 sportwagon
1969 Giulia sedan (x2)
1969 AC Fiat 124 sport

Past: '76 Alfetta 1.8 GT 
        '76 Alfetta 1.8 Sedan
        ' 73 2L Berlina

pancho

Hi David, These are the slimline ones with the chrome outer surround and the large rectangular horizontal raised section in the centre. Payment is required up front. Quality is always as expected. First in with the cash gets them.

Davidm1600

Current:
2003 JTS 156 sportwagon
1969 Giulia sedan (x2)
1969 AC Fiat 124 sport

'76 Alfetta 1.8 Sedan
        ' 73 2L Berlina

ItalCarGuy

Hmm, I have very nice ones but not NOS ones! Nah, gonna show some self restraint. Unlike that original movies Millenium Falcon I just impulsively bought...

pancho

ah - Star wars stuff - very cool. I have the Lego Millenium Falcon that I brought back from NY - I forced the missus to dump a heap of stuff as the box itself took up a whole suitcase  ;D

I'm hoping to have pictures before Tuesday but they are the same as these (complete with backings and the rubber body seal)

EZEE

I"ll take a set....as long as you can find me a Giulia Sedan to put them on!

I am only half joking, I have had my eye out for a few years now - came close on Mark's one in Tassie and the only other one that has been available isn't very original......you (or the guys) might know of someone willing to part with one? How good does that Alfaholics one look? It has been said before but they certainly know how to put them together over there...

Didn't mean to hijack the thread, sorry....need more restraint.

EZ

ItalCarGuy

Yep get one Emmanuel! That would be a nice addition to your collection. A Ti, or Super between '65 and '69 would be optimal in my eyes. Any photos to post on another thread of your Duetto?

Back on topic, this is a very good price for NOS lens, rubbers and metal backing I think. :)

Davidm1600

Does anyone know if they would fit a later model Giulia Super, I only ask as my car is a '69 Biscione model, which as some would know I am rebuilding (allbeit frustratingly too slowly) into an earlier looking car.

If so, I could always put my existing tail-light assemblies including spare lens up for sale and that could help to potentially buying these ones. Undoubtedly some lucky bugger will have the readies before I might, but that is life.   

Would be a nice birthday pressie for my Joolie !!
Current:
2003 JTS 156 sportwagon
1969 Giulia sedan (x2)
1969 AC Fiat 124 sport

'76 Alfetta 1.8 Sedan
        ' 73 2L Berlina

ItalCarGuy

I had these on my car at one stage. Bolt holes are the same as the later lenses. Scott has put a pair of these on his Super. These were on Tis, 1300 Tis, Ti Supers etc. All used the same mounting holes from what I know of.

Davidm1600

Thanks Derek, that helps.  Now I really must look at my meagre budget.
Current:
2003 JTS 156 sportwagon
1969 Giulia sedan (x2)
1969 AC Fiat 124 sport

'76 Alfetta 1.8 Sedan
        ' 73 2L Berlina

Evan Bottcher

I'm going to post a reminder of the rules for replying to posts in the buy/swap/sell section: http://www.alfaclubvic.org.au/forum/index.php?topic=3594.0

These rules have been set to limit the number of complaint emails the moderators receive related to off-topic replies in for sale threads.  The rules are leniently applied, mainly because of lack of moderator time to monitor every post - but PLEASE try not to reply to for sale threads.

Let me put it this way - if you find yourself typing a reply to a thread in the for sale section - you're probably doing something wrong.  Almost always.  Instead, contact the original poster via email or PM - it's almost always the better course of action.

(btw - Pancho didn't complain, I'm just choosing one of his threads to rant in because some of you might actually read this, sorry about that)
Newest to oldest:
'13 Alfa Mito QV
'77 Alfasud Ti
'74 Alfasud Sedan
'68 1750 GTV
--> Slow and Fun - my Alfa journal