ALFETTA GT HISTORIC RACE CAR BODY

Started by EP, July 24, 2012, 09:53:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EP

To all ALFISTI, I have searched for some time for an early Alfetta GT like this one, to build a serious Group S car. I was happy to find a nice body, but may I say I was even more amazed when I got it Bead Blasted to find such a clean body. I guess if your intentions are not to build a Group S car, and you are looking at building a good Concorso car, then this is the one.
Unfortunately the build has been on hold for a while, because of the usual family and business commitments. This is not the outcome I wanted, so now it has to go to someone who can keep making this star shine.
With such a great foundation you will be saving heaps up front with the Panel beaters coach builders and so on.
I am asking for $5800. The shell will come with all swinging panels and spares. These days to just get the bead blasting done in and out all over, would start at $3500, in Plastic media blasting like what has been done on this car (Does not pit, warp or mark the metal).
Please don't hesitate to contact me for further information.
Thanks
Enzo Piazza 0414560204

kartone

Enzo, during the body restoration did you find any rust ? Where ? How was it handled ? Any photos of the repairs ?
82 GTV6 split-dash
80 Alfetta GTV