Parting out - 1988 Alfa 75 3.0

Started by AlexR, April 09, 2012, 01:27:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlexR

Hi all,

I've just finished pulling apart a gorgeous gun metal 3.0L 75 that had a very nasty smack up the arse at 113,000km  :'(
So far the only things spoken for are the motor, injection wiring harness and the interior minus the dash & console. Shocks were knackered, as was anything past the rear window - i.e. tail lights, boot lid etc. Everything else must go - I'm running out of room for spares. I've also got a whole heap of Alfa 90 parts if anyone needs anything (like one of my 6 spare power window motors...  ::))

I'd rather try to help out someone on here than chuck it on eBay - so PLEASE feel free to email, PM or call me regarding bits you may need. My number is 0437 171 064 (usual disclaimer - if I don't answer, don't be offended! Just leave a message... blah blah). Email at alex.ransley@gmail.com

I'll post/email pictures of anything that anyone wants, else I'd be here for days uploading them  ;D

Hope to hear from you all,
Alex

dehne

hi there
interested in the gearbox what price you looking for, and what 90 spare do you have, also where are you located
thanks dehne
now
1x 85 mdl road 90
2013 Giulietta 1.4
2015 Launch Edition Giulietta
Past
Multiple Alfa 90's, Alfetta's and 147's

1969read

if its the same colour as mine might be interested in some panels,l am located in cheltenham cheers jason

bteoh

Hi,
Are the front interior door cards in good / excellent condition ? That is , no tears in vinyl ?

Thanks,
Brian

AlexR

Brian - the door cards were used on another car, unfortunately. I have plenty of other dash & console bits if you're interested.

Dehne - I'm in Tas. As for the box - I've seen them go for over $1000 with higher kms so I figure maybe $600 to help offset the shipping cost? It's the original 3.55:1 w/LSD. I can't comment on synchro condition, as the car was unable to be driven when I picked it up - however it belonged to a 70+ year old Italian man who treasured it more than life itself. Judging by the rest of the car, I'm pretty darn confident. Comes with the isostatic linkage and shift rod (will be removed but shipped along with it). As far as 90 parts are concerned, I've got a whole car minus panels (still have guards). Lights are gone, so are the front calipers.

Jason -unfortunately, the paint code was on the very bent boot lid that has since gone to the scrap heap! I've only ever seen one gun metal grey on a 75, so I'm pretty confident that if yours is gun metal, it'd be the same colour. Maybe email me a photo? Do you need doors or just guards?

Cheers,
Alex

1969read

I have a bonnet with minor dents from heavy handed person closing at front and a woodduck left a spanner or something on engine intake,also left hand front guard has small dent from kangaroo trying head butting practice all very minor and l have good replacement panels in the wrong colour, mine is a 1990 build, 1991 aust  compliance model.

l was thinking this may be a quick fix cheers

thank you

jason

AlexR

Hi Jason,

The bonnet is straight from memory with nothing obviously wrong with it - but I'd have to double check.
The LH guard has a strip of paint that was taken off by a corrugated iron sheet whilst moving the car with a tractor (so I'm told - previous owner!).
Other guard is good.

So based on what you're after, I guess probably only the bonnet would be any good to you.

Thoughts?

Regards
Alex

zobie8

hi there do you have the bumer blends and jackpoint covers?

AlexR

Hi Zobie.

I'm afraid the jack point covers have all disappeared. I'm not entirely sure what you mean by 'bumper blends', however?

Cheers,
Alex