FS: VYII Berlina 2004

Started by AlfaGino, May 16, 2012, 05:32:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlfaGino

Since I've upgraded to my 156, I'm selling my 2004 VYII Berlina.

It's been very well maintained and has done 184,000km 
Engine is A+ interior and exterior are great condition.
Comes with reverse sensors and aftermarket sound system(sub, amp, 6x9's and a DVD etc head unit(worth$1500 all up))

Great smooth car to drive, test drive and inspection will show its been babied by a car lover.
Price is negotiable and will sell below market if someone genuinely interested.

Plz inbox for finer details,

Thanks guys,
Matt

Sam

my first car was a 2000 Berlina - ahhhh the memories .....

I'd buy it in a flash execept I have too may projects !

hope the sale goes well ...

BTW - PM me with the Price , never jnow  .. the way I'm feeling right now I may just do something crazy and buy it !

Sam

Anthony Miller

ahhh... Sam I think he means a Holden
Now-  '99 156 2.5l V6 (rosso)
         '88 75 3.0l V6 (grigio)
Then- '81 Giulietta 2.0l transplant (ol whitey)
         '82 Giulietta 2.0l transplant (ol brownie)
         '82 Giulietta 2.0l TS transplant (ol red)

AlfaGino

Lol yeh a Holden :p lol if it was an Alfa I'd keep it.

Sam

doh !

I spent all day hatching a plan so i could get the missus to agree to it ! .......

:-[

AlfaGino

haha, sorry mate :)

had to do the same with my missus when i got my alfa, she's like why? ur commodore is imacculate n hasnt had a problem the whole time you've had it....

Yeh but baby, its an ALFA!!  lol case closed

colcol

Hey Gino, i hope you have a spare car, for any 'issues' you may have with your car, always good to have another one, as i always say, work on one, while  i drive the other one, there is a bit of a GM connection with Alfa, they supplied engines for the 159, our parent, [FIAT] supplied GM with Diesel knowhow, GM owned 15% or there abouts of Fiat about 10 years ago, when Fiat wasn't so healthy, when GM went broke a few years ago, GM sold back their share to Fiat for a Firesale price, drove a series 2 VY Berlina a few years ago, certainly no Alfa, but quite nice, Colin.
1974 VW Passat [ist car] 1984 Alfa 33TI [daily driver] 2002 Alfa 156 JTS [daily driver]