Wanted to buy - 105 bonnet and boot lid

Started by pancho, March 19, 2011, 08:56:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pancho

105 boot lid (prefer the type with no recess for the round badge) and stepnose bonnet in rust free damaged free condition. Prefer in Victoria but will pay for interstate shipping for the right panels. Will pay good money for good items.

Pm or email me on rotoso at hotmail dot com

pancho

I'm still looking for a bootlid - must be sans badge recess (Early 1600 / 1300 GT) though and no rust, no damage - hard ask but I am willing to pay good money for a pristine example.

Davidm1600

Hi pancho I have what you r after and would be willing to sell if I can find one with the recess for my s1 1750 gtv. So if you know of what I need pm me and we can try and sort something out. I can email a pic of the lid I have to you. Dave
Current:
2003 JTS 156 sportwagon
1969 Giulia sedan (x2)
1969 AC Fiat 124 sport

Past: '76 Alfetta 1.8 GT 
        '76 Alfetta 1.8 Sedan
        ' 73 2L Berlina

pancho

Still searching for a new or VERY good condition bootlid - no rust - no damage.

Happy to pay top dollar for a pristine example before I go overseas to get one.

Gary Pearce

I've got one and I'm in Melbourne. 1600 no rust repaired one. I'm looking for offers. 0417365929
1966 Giulia GTC
1967 Giulia Sprint GT Veloce
1974 Metalic Green Montreal
1966 Giulia Super Blue
1980 Mazda B1800
1989 MX5
2013 MB C250 Coupe

len105

I have a boot lid - need to take a photograph - and I will send to you.
John 0407 467 046 (sydney )
1973 Alfa GTV 105 2000 - silver - tarmac rally/group s car - unfortunately no more

2002 Alfa 156 2.5L - black - also gone to good home

1968 Giulia Sprint Veloce - sad to say this has found a new owner now...

1974 Alfa 2000 105 Cream - road registered & loving it !

pancho

Thanks for the chat John - really appreciate it.

Unfortunately I'm still looking for a bootlid with no badge recess.   8)

Polyal

Pancho there has been one on ebay for ages at 880 NOS I believe...cant believe thats looking like a bargain!

Also look at the thread I just made, Alfaholics have made some composite panels that could be quite good.

pancho

Hey there.

Yep - the ebay one is a repro - not what I am after. Plus I have a NOS one - but it has a badge recess. I need one without.

Composite is ok for racing but again - not what I'm after and I'd need to sell another one of my kids to afford it.

thanks for keepign me in mind though !  ;)

GoldCLoverLeaf

This guy has one but it appears to have been patched and has the indent for the badge, also has doors and bonnet... http://www.sportsclassic.com.au/PartsShells.aspx?bid=109&mid=119&aid=13

pancho

Hey GCL - thanks for keeping an eye out.

I have a NOS bootlid with recess - but need the no recess type. Bonnet I've got 3 incl. 1 NOS and doors I've got NOS skins and also a very good backup set. But this darn early bootlid is rather difficult to track down.

Might be a good starting point for others though.