Stripping Gtv6

Started by Thmpar, November 17, 2007, 11:13:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thmpar

Hey ppl well my gtv is still sitting here its time to strip it and build a new race car out of it.
2.5l v6 gearbox tailshaft computer and loom for $1300 offers always considered, Motor has fresh heads timing belt and rings about 20,000 klms ago.
complete interior including rear seat front seats dash etc.It is still original trim on the recaro seats $700
if someone is chasing some other little parts let me know.

Dna Dave

Hi,

I just noticed your post and thought my car may be of interest to you before you start stripping your car. I have to off load my unfinished project (bought something else). Its a white 1985 GTV, was a original 81,000km car in very good condition, never been in a accident and very very little rust. Ive stripped the interier, taken out and cleaned all the sound dentener, got a cams approved 6 pt roll cage fitted, new pedal box fitted, new GTV6 front disc's with Twin rebuilt Brembo's per side fitted (one each side of the disc) with new ERB Red race pads. It has modified front pick up points and 105 ball joints fitted. It also has 36mm torion bars fitted not to mention the engine bay is seam welded. We have also replaced the glass with lexan including air intake.

Thought it may save you (or anyone else)hours of work and i am not asking for much, give me a call if interested.

I am in Sydney

Cheers David
1980 Alfa gtv racecar, 2.0L twinspark turbo
1991 Alfa 75 Potenziata
2009 Alfa Mito VRA Racecar
1974 Alfetta sedan
2003 Mitsubishi Evo3 RS
2008 Alfa GT 3.2L
2007 Mazerati MC Victory

Past,

Not that many 😜

alfabeta

Hi I'm looking for a front bumper,grill and spoiler for a GTV/GTV6. Thought you may no longer need these if you are building a race car
regards
Richard

Thmpar

Hey richard have got if you like send me your email address and ill get some photos off to you

sprint speciale

Hi There,
Just noticed your stripping your GTV 6 , I  need some bits and pieces and I might even be interested in the seats . Please give me a call on 02 9590 5252 or send me your number -  frank@thestillsfactory.com
Thanks ! Frank .
1963 Giulia Sprint Speciale no. 796 Ruddspeed RHD
1964 Giulia Spider (restoration)
1968 1300 GT Junior
1969 1750 Spider Veloce (osso di seppia)
1974 Alfasud L
1978 Alfetta GTV
1984 Alfetta GTV 6
1999 GTV 6 (GTA Engine)
2001 Spider lusso
2006 V6 Q4 Brera (Supercharged)
2011 159 2.4 Sportswagon

Vanessa Sharp

Hi,
I have a good pair of original GTV6 front and rear bumpers and a front spoiler if anybody is interested.
I am also looking for a good drivers side Recaro in black.
Thanks,
Ness.

Southern75

You wouldn't have headlights or at very least 1 low beam lens for a GTV6 ... if you do please let me know and i can work something out.
Rust, nah that's not rust .... its iron oxide!!!

Alfas:
1977 Alfasud ti (race)
1980 Alfasud ti (race)
1987 75 V6 (toy)
2008 147 JDTM (sensible?)

Thmpar

Hey matthew i do have headlights.
As all gtv owners know they are pretty ordinary on the road so i made a hybrid to take the h4
globes they are running 90/130 watt globes.
Work really well so well i was getting flashed by trucks on low beam.
They have new lenses and globes etc $100 each as anyone knows that is alot cheaper than new genuine ones.

Southern75

They are still the carello units with different reflectors or have you adapted a hella or cibie unit to fit.

Rust, nah that's not rust .... its iron oxide!!!

Alfas:
1977 Alfasud ti (race)
1980 Alfasud ti (race)
1987 75 V6 (toy)
2008 147 JDTM (sensible?)

Thmpar

they are the carello mounts with modified reflector and lense in them pm me your email address and ill get some photos off for you too see

AndrewT

Hello,
Would you be selling the original GTV6 screw-in fuel cap?
Thanks,
Andrew

GlennT

Do you still have the seat? Are you in Melbourne? If so give me a call on 0401 881 379
Cheers Glenn