Alfa 90 Super For Sale

Started by dfrye, May 20, 2012, 10:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dfrye

I need to sell a white 90. Later analog dash model. Far from perfect, but registered, running and complete. Rego till 23 July.

Has a few "stories" as might be expected from the selling price - $750, however it is totally capable of being driven interstate tomorrow with no issue (as it regularly is).

Good gearbox, extensive history file, original books. Recent cam belt. Bit smokey on hot idle. Recent fuel pump and rotors front and rear. No gutter rash on rims. Speedo reads exactly half actual road speed but odometer correct. No B pillar rust. Elec windows all work (some slowly), and central locking works. A/C and heater work. Sounds the goods and lowered 1". Minor bubbles in rear lower of both front doors. I have a full set of doors with glass/cards complete plus nice dash and set of seats that could be factored in. Fitted with my patented fuel relay bypass consisting of two wires to wrap together to power the pump. Nothing else should stop it passing pink slip. No problem with delivery to Canberra. Has done at least 20,000 k in the last year, and seems to have loved every one.

Email me for photos - dfrye@netspace.net.au

//dean