For sale - 1984 2.0 Giulietta - reduced price NOW SOLD

Started by rowan_bris, April 27, 2012, 08:06:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowan_bris

1984 Alfa Romeo Giulietta

This white 1984 Alfa Romeo Giulietta is said to be a one owner car apart from my ownership of only about a year.  It is the last of the Giuliettas and thus comes with the 2 litre engine.  It is white, rust free and straight.  The car's exterior is reasonably neat, but by no means perfect.  The interior is in excellent condition with no damage to the seats, dashboard or carpet, although the upholstery could do with a proper clean.  The car has travelled approximately 153,000km.  

Upon purchasing the car I carried out the following work:  replaced the engine oil and oil filter, fuel filter, air filter, spark plug leads, spark plugs, rotor button, distributor cap, several hoses, flushed cooling system and replaced coolant, replaced fuel hoses, overhauled the carburettors, replaced the clutch master cylinder, watts linkage bushes and installed a second-hand transaxle with a good clutch and replaced the gearbox oil at the same time.

The car has the desirable Campagnolo 14 inch wheels that came standard on the Sportiva I.  There is a set of five of those wheels.  The car also has Koni red shock absorbers.  There are four good quality Toyo tyres.  

The car was bought as a project to complete with my son (because our first choice, an Alfetta 1.8 could not be found), but subsequently we have found an Alfetta 1.8 and have no use for 2 cars.

The car is not presently registered but should not require much in the way of work to obtain a road worthy certificate.

Priced for quick sale:  $2,250  Price reduced $1,950
The car is in Yeronga in Brisbane
Contact Rowan Jackson on 0411 596 437 or rjackson@qldbar.asn.au
I can't seem to post photos here, so they are available at:
http://s178.photobucket.com/albums/w277/rowan_bris/Giulietta/  

SOLD SOLD SOLD

rowan_bris

I will try again for the photos!

rowan_bris

And two more

rowan_bris

rowan_bris

open to offers

someone must want a cheap entry into a car that has had a heap of the usual work required done