1984 Alfa Sprint For Sale

Started by ALFA4SALE, July 22, 2012, 07:27:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALFA4SALE

I have a 1984 Alfa Romeo Sprint for sale.  It has only been registered in the one name but has been registered twice.  It sat for 16 years covered in a garage to be kept for a son when of driving age but was not wanted.  The floor carpet is still great as there has always been carpet covers on all four floors.  The roof lining is still perfect and it has a sunroof that was a fitted option when purchased.  There is only two small rust sections which are on each front fender near the doors which is unusual for these cars especially those of this vintage.  The sills are rust free as well as the door jams.  The drivers seat has a tear in it.  The rear seats are in really good condition as they were rarely used.  The dash has some cracks in it and the air conditioning duct needs to be joined back into the air conditioning unit.  The boot area is great with no rust and there is no rust along the drip rail under the rear hatch.  The original papers are with this car as are the service books, genuine Alfa Romeo operating instruction manuals and owners manual.  The vehicle is currently unregistered but retains the Vic Rego plates on it from it`s re-registration.  I don`t know how many miles it has done. It had new rotors fitted when it was re-registered but does need a new brake master cylinder. The passenger side grill panel just behind the bonnet needs some attention.  The original Alfa badges are in excellent condition as they were removed from the vehicle during storage and put in the glove box.  There is minor damage to the bonnet from the radiator support panel when it was caught by the wind.  This vehicle is all original as is the paint which is faded somewhat but is acrylic and would cut up okay.  However, the sunroof has crows feet on it.  It has factory driving lights fitted as well.  I have explained the vehicle as best I can so you know what you are getting. If you have any questions, I will answer as best I can.  You can also email me on ipbydesign@bigpond.com and I can call you back as I have to get my mobile fixed. I have photos if anyone wants to view them.