FS: 1982 Alfa Romeo GTV

Started by Alfalfa, July 28, 2012, 11:57:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alfalfa

Hi all,

I was looking to keep the car but some unfortunate family situations have led me to have to sell it as I have nowhere to store it now.

No photos yet, I'll upload soon.

Basically, this car was my daily for 3 years and I decided to store it away end of last year and buy something new. Was a very hard decision at the time and now this one is even harder. Wasn't much of a mechanical man myself to do the work, so left it up to Ital Motors for the whole time i had it. Serviced regularly every 6 months, I only drove about 10 000kms a year. Never once broke down on me.

A little bit on the car:

Fully rebuilt Engine bottom and top and carbys. Koni Yellows. Leather seats. Rebuilt Alternator, new brakes, new tyres, new brake master cylinder, clutch master cylinder, new donuts, new windscreen. Countless other minor details too.

A fence fell on it at work a few years ago so the roof has been resprayed and smoothed out to perfection by Lance Dixon. Rust in the usual spots as you can expect from an unrestored car that is now 30 years old.

This car always drove really well, very strong engine, and I can count on one hand how many times the gears crunched in 5 years of ownership.

I have all receipts of work done in my ownership and another folder of previous history including original books. I have a spare set of campagnolo wheels with Yokohama s drives on them that I'll include in the sale. Never been raced.

At this stage it's just a matter of time before it has to go so I thought I'd give you guys first dibs because of how helpful you've all been over the years.

Selling as is with no RWC. Asking $5500, open to negotiation and all offers.

Cheers,

Christian

Current:
2009 Ford Focus XR5T
1982 Alfetta GTV 2.0 (out to stud)

Previous:
1986 Nissan Pintara Shaggin Wagon

Alfalfa

Current:
2009 Ford Focus XR5T
1982 Alfetta GTV 2.0 (out to stud)

Previous: