Fix 'n' go, part 2

Started by colcol, August 21, 2012, 09:20:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

colcol

Went to Repco the other day, they have the complete range of SLIME products for puncture repairs, bottles of puncture repairs for bikes, cars, 4 wheel drives and trucks, and puncture repair kits with patches and valves and tools and they have mini compressors, and you can buy a mini compressor and puncture repair and bottle of SLIME, that would fit in your glovebox and or spare wheel well, and no i don't work for Repco, they are up the road from where i work, and i drop in at lunchtime, purchased all my puncture repair gear from Supercheap, better than that space saver tyre, Colin.
1974 VW Passat [ist car] 1984 Alfa 33TI [daily driver] 2002 Alfa 156 JTS [daily driver]

Evan Bottcher

I'm sure as you walked in they shouted out 'Hi Colin!'.
Newest to oldest:
'13 Alfa Mito QV
'77 Alfasud Ti
'74 Alfasud Sedan
'68 1750 GTV
--> Slow and Fun - my Alfa journal

colcol

Evan, it is really sad, they can't remember my name, but they know that i work up the road at ......, they always ask me how ......, are going, but good range of puncture stuff to counter space saver tyre nonsense, and they have JTS and twin spark oil filters, Colin.
1974 VW Passat [ist car] 1984 Alfa 33TI [daily driver] 2002 Alfa 156 JTS [daily driver]