FS: GT Veloce Project car - takers?

Started by EZEE, September 17, 2012, 03:59:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EZEE

For you eagle eyed forum followers you will have noticed I am selling off a few "extra's" - cars that is. I have amassed a few and to be honest continue to do so and as such have listed some of the ones that are "surplus". If they don't sell that would also be nice just quietly - at least I can say I tried to the missus :)

As time rolls on I realise I wont be able to get to all of my project cars either. This is why I am listing this one - a 1967 GT Veloce I picked up (finally) off Tony McKone after buying it earlier this year. I have the same photos here as when I bought it. I had the car taken to our body shop for storage for now so have no new pix. The bits for the car (the engine is in bits but is all there) are in storage. I think the car is worth saving and restoring and would love for it to go to an ALFA enthusiast - who else would put with the pain of any rebuild? The colour is silver, it has 5 of these (are they called "Cosmic"?) mag wheels, original interior trim is there and other hard to find bits are also all there. I cannot find Tony's original ad that listed it but it was in the AROCA NSW magazine early this year so I will look for that end of this week (am currently travelling for work).

I am after $5,000 or best offer which is what it cost me basically.....please PM me for more details and more pictures. The car can be inspected during business hours with some notice.

Emmanuel

bteoh

Bummer ....if Perth wasn't that far away from NSW, I'd be interested. I presume transport would be a deal breaker :(

Craig_m67

I don't have the space or I'd grab it too.  How bad is any rust. Could it say, get a roadworthy if re-commissioned with a spare Twinspark I have laying about Alowing it to parked on the street and used as a daily?

Craig
'66 Duetto (lacework of doom)
'73 1600 GT Junior (ensconced)
'03 156 1.9JTD Sportwagon (daily driver)

EZEE

* Project is still here and still for sale - nothing new to add except price drops to $4,000 - great value: a solid base for a project. It is an Aussie delivered silver GT Veloce remember with a lot of original parts. Has to go from it's storage place....

EZEE